Batman/Superman, Crime Syndicate & Green Lantern.... Best Series Out There!

Hey all! I just want to give a shout out to Batman/Superman, Crime Syndicate, and Green Lantern for being the best series I’m reading at the moment. Honorable mention to The Flash as well! :slight_smile: I’m still concerned about the main Superman titles, but I’m hopeful they’ll start to turn around later in the year. Finally, yeah I’m reading the current story in Batman, and it ain’t half bad lol. Comments and thoughts are graciously welcome :slight_smile:

Happy Saturday!
Brian

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of anything involving the Crime Syndicate, so I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the series alongside Batman/Superman, Green Lantern, and The Flash. If you’re a movie-goer, I definitely recommend the animated film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - we had a watchalong thread for it a couple of years ago here. The Crime Syndicate is the main villain!

Happy Saturday to you as well. :smiley:

1 Like

I have seen Crisis on Two Earths. I hate to say it but I wasn’t too impressed. For me, the blueprint for the Crime Syndicate was the graphic novel Earth 2, released in the late 90’s. The new mini-series has been reminiscent of that novel. I sincerely hope we get to see more of them going forward. I’m still praying for an ongoing series! lol

Happy Sunday!
Brian

1 Like