Batman Returns 30th Anniversary Watch Along, Tues Dec 20th, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

tumblr_pakzaaMjwE1solxeko1_r3_500
Merry Christmas everybody, I’ve decided to host a 30th anniversary of Batman Returns, plus it’s a Christmas movie, so here’s a special edition to celebrate this classic film whether you’re a fan of Bat, Cat or Penguin! :bat::black_cat::penguin:

The Bat: Trailer
Here’s a Trailer for the movie…

The Watch along will be on Tuesday, December 20th at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.

The Cat: Music
Here’s a song from the movie…

The watch along will be in the HBO Max Community Lounge Chatroom, here’s a link if you guys like to join…

The Penguin: Comic
DC Universe Infinite has the comic of the movie if you guys like to read it…

Batman Returns Movie Adaptation Comic

You’ll need two devices to join, if you have DVD, Blu-Ray, HBO Max or any streaming service of Batman Returns, put that on.

To chat in the HBO Max Community Lounge chatroom, you’ll need to use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat.

Hope to see you there.:smiley:

:thumbs_up_batman:
:catwoman_hv_1:
:penguin_starehqtas:

3 Likes

I was just telling my husband about this one! Of course it’s a dark take on christmas, it’s Tim Burton! lol

1 Like

Bumming this up, to let everybody knows the watch along is this Tuesday. :smiley:

1 Like

I just realized this is the 20th not the 12th and my whole night is ruined! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, sometime life can get crazy at the last minute. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you here next week.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries at all Reaganfan! Next week works just fine, I was just super bummed! I ended up watching my favorite comic youtuber so I still got my dose of DC! :smiley: Next week is closer to Christmas anyway! :stuck_out_tongue: Double the festivities!

1 Like

The watch Along is in 35 minutes away and will be in HBO Max chatroom.:grinning:

1 Like

Didn’t know HBO max had a chatroom

1 Like

Well the Moderators added it for me, it’s still here in DC Community board with other chatrooms, I thought about having a HBO Max chatroom to talk about movies, shows and even host a watch along that is on HBO max. :grinning:
In the new year I’m thinking of hosting a movie watch along each week in the chatroom that is outside of DC.

It is an amazing movie.

1 Like