Batman or Superman

Who’s really the best batman or Superman

6 Likes

I am the best.

3 Likes

I’ll just quote myself:

Here’s my more specific gripe with some takes on Supes:

But as for the more aspirational of the two heroes, it has to be the Man of Tomorrow:

And he wins the costume contest:

Plus, he came first:

I hope everyone enjoyed this clip show. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

All Star Superman, Kingdom Come, Red Son, etc. >>>>> any Batman story

3 Likes

Yet I am the best part of Red Son.

3 Likes

Superman birthed and started this whole superhero business so he wins. :100:

DC really killed Batman when they started putting him in EVERYTHING. He works better when writers and artists focus more on his pulp fiction roots. Now Joker is having the same problem as well with over saturation. Smdh​:unamused::man_facepalming:t2: Why can’t these companies ever learn to pace themselves?

7 Likes

batman is the best

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wow

3 Likes

Ya

2 Likes

My vote would be for Batman. Batman’s origin is something that, sadly, can happen to most people. It is a tragedy that some of us have had to go through (not parents necessarily, but loved ones). It’s then easier, at least for me, to identify with Batman. Superman was also born of tragedy, but one’s planet exploding isn’t something that average human has had happen to them. Also, Bruce was a young boy when his parents were murdered. The memory is burned into his mind forever. Kal-El was an infant, so I doubt he even remembers Krypton (and, yes, I know that at some point there was probably some story where he does, but I don’t buy it…).

2 Likes

Superman for me.

If you’ll allow me to be just a bit snarky, I can relate a lot more to a middle-class guy with a day job who wants to help people than I can relate to a playboy billionaire who scares the living daylights out of people.

3 Likes

Oh god…I can’t decide.
It’s like trying to get me to choose between my kids…
Or trying to get me to choose which is my favorite Jeep…

I honestly love them both for very different reasons.
They have always been my two favorite super heroes…
5828afa18d1c1f8988cd1a078319be9ab879c24c_2_426x500

I… I… I can’t do it…
200 (1)

I… I… I can’t do it…
batman

I can’t make that choice…

giphy-downsized-large
static-assets-upload10875539279786836026

icegif-38

7 Likes

8 Likes

When it comes to character depth, Batman. I honestly think Batman has the most classic comics as well. But don’t get me wrong Superman is cool too. I liked All Star Super a lot.

5 Likes

Heya, @GeekyBoi! Welcome to the club. :partying_face:

I grew up liking Batman cuz he looked cool, but I feel like I’d get along way more with Supes as a person.

3 Likes

I could not agree more! Thanks for the like and reply!

4 Likes

@GeekyBoi Hey my friend. Welcome to the gang. Glad you’re here.
party-minions

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Well, I married into one of these families… sooooooo I’m gonna have to go with Batman.

I was also a fan of Batman first, and bats are my favorite animals, along with Robins of course.

My answer is going to Batman, but I think it’s important to remember that “the best” is super subjective, and everybody will have their own definitions of what it means to be the best; therefore, is there really such thing as “the best”?

4 Likes

4 Likes