Batman Ninja

I wish the Japanese version was on here. It is amazing with those voices

2 Likes

Wheres offline mode?

2 Likes

It was ok, not a big fan of all the robot stuff. The fight with Batman and the Joker was good though.

2 Likes

I found this movie kinda funny. I mean it was good but it’s like batman and power rangers together.

2 Likes

I enjoyed it because it was like another elseworld title. The animation was stellar, the story was crazy and fun.

4 Likes

I’ll pretend I never watched this

1 Like

I’ll pretend I never watched this

4 Likes

This movie was just crazy the character designs and fight scenes pretty good but I found the story and dialogue just horrible

2 Likes

Not sure what the heck I just watched :slight_smile: Probably my least favorite DC Animated Film. Glad I got to watch it through the app instead of purchasing. Animation was great, but the story and dialog is just odd. Doesn’t work in my opinion.

1 Like

WHAT

1 Like

Wow… not at all what I expected. Terrible

Wasn’t the best movie ever. I had high hopes and was let down. I liked Catwoman’s performance though.

1 Like

I LOVED IT very different and the animation hope to see MORE OUTSTANDING!!!

4 Likes

The animation style randomly got extremely low quality and looked ugly (when Red Hood first appeared.) After that, I simply couldn’t finish the movie. It looked horrible and I started to get bored.

1 Like

Definitely uneven audio. I had my volume cranked up and still couldn’t hear everything clearly. I also thought I was watching Batman meets Voltron in Feudal Japan. Even for a world built on the suspension of disbelief, this felt like it definitely jumped the :shark:.

3 Likes

Eh… the animation was terrible and the dialog was meh. 4/10

1 Like

This movie was really awful couldn’t even finish watching it , its so terrible my kids hated it

My complaints:
The animated 3D style… I never liked it in any anime movie… It’s very choppy.
Joker looked and acted like a traditional joker he was more annoying than menacing.
Joker’s voice actor…
Joker and Harleys “crazy love”
The random use of Mech Robots.

I DID like:
Samauri batman, he looked bad ass!
The many mixes of Japanese art style
The oversize for no reason breast of Catwoman and Harley Quinn lol

OVERALL I thought it was OK. I enjoyed it for the most part.

1 Like

Certainly not the best of the DC Animated movies, but it wasn’t awful. The story was pretty week, and a lot of things not explained well just to have certain cool moments happen. I do have to say I really liked the character designs, and the animation style. Other than the Red Hood scene, Worth seeing once, which is the great thing about this service, DC universe.

wow, Batman ninja did not disappoint but it really is for Elseworld fans. I love the premise but it may not be for you. The first 2 acts are wonderful. The third act falls apart, but no complaints!! Glad I watched it 9/10