Batman Ninja

Batman, along with a number of his allies and adversaries, finds himself transplanted from modern Gotham City to feudal Japan.

Did you enjoy Batman Ninja? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

Love this movie, but it’s a shame it can’t be watched with the Japanese audio. Also, the audio sounds slightly muffled, or is it just me?

8 Likes

Its good to watch once and then never again.

2 Likes

This was… ninja batman… ok… I don’t… what

1 Like

The movie is above average but not great. I am a Batman fan so I plan to watch all of them.

3 Likes

This is kind of an awful movie, but it’s the fun kind of awful where it’s just so over the top and ridiculous, it should be watched at least once.

This movie is horrible. I couldn’t finish it.

1 Like

It was just so dumb. Its and hour I’ll never get back.

1 Like

What’s up with the low quality audio?

5 Likes

I thought this movie was great different take on the genre I enjoyed every min of it

2 Likes

It’s so bad…

1 Like

The movie was good you just have to remember that it was made at a time when tech was moving fast and it was just caught in the middle and just missed being able to get in but it has a good story line and plot , as they say just use your imagination like in all movies you watch .

I tried, I really did, but I couldn’t do anymore than an hour. The art is fun in style at least, until that craptastic water color stuff. The script is where it falls flat on its face though…such bad writing for the dialog.

4 Likes

Interesting. Nice to finally see Tim in one of these.

4 Likes

I enjoyed this Elseworlds tale. It beats seeing the status quo rehashed. 5/7 Movie, would date.

3 Likes

Nice good movie

3 Likes

LAUGHABLY BAD! SO BAD!
This show is for very young kids who watch shows like Power Rangers. This would have been watchable if it wasn’t for the building-robots. Moving robot buildings in feudal Japan… so bad, so so bad.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone understands the movie was originally in japanese, which is why the dialogue and mouth movements are bad and off.

This was painful. Sometimes the concept was interesting, but then the dialogue was painful. The storyline was painful. Batman’s self doubt was painful. The complete lack of character in this movie was painful. Sure, the characters were present, but they all lacked character. Would not recommend.

4 Likes

I loved this movie. The giant robot building stuff towards the end does get oretty crazy but the fight between batman and joker that it leads up to more than makes up for it to me. If you’re an anime fan and would want to see batman done in a pure anime style. This is it.

5 Likes