Batman May Be Receiving a New Arkham Game This Year Involving the Court of Owls. The Game May Release 2020. Who Is Excited?

POSTING GUIDELINES

1. For tech help, visit yourdcu.com
  2. For Guidelines, visit yourdcu.com/cmg
  3. Mods have the right to remove posts.
  4. Low-quality posts will be depleted
7 Likes

I’m excited for any new Batman game no !after if it has the Court of Owls or not.

1 Like

^Same

Court of Owls is my favorite story arc other than knightfall, I would love to see this happen. Court of Owls is one of the most powerful but least known and underestimated group of villains

2 Likes

I’m excited! I’m playing Arkham Knight rn

Me!!!

1 Like

I thought the Arkham series was tied up and finished. I enjoyed the first one but didn’t play the others as I didn’t like how the story was going and sort of got bored of the same stuff again. (please don’t deplete me!) If this one intends to reboot the series I’ll take a look at it.

iJest, I respect your opinion. I do think you should give the other games a try tho.

Totally excited!
I wish it was being made by Rocksteady, but iirc it’s being made by the Arkham Origins people.

Whoa! Having the Court of Owls in a game would be awesome! So many detective mode scenarios running around in my head…

I would be more excited if rocksteady who made the trilogy was making it, not wb montreal who made Arkham origins. also I have a deep sinking suspicion that it will be an epic exclusive for pc. I suspect this because recently epic games released all the batman games Arkham and lego FOR FREE, and I don’t think they would do that without something offered in return down the line, IE an epic exclusive batman game. I AM STILL PISSED AT EPIC FOR GETTING THE EXCLUSIVE FOR METRO EXODUS AND IF THEY DO THIS FOR THE NEXT ARKHAM GAME I WILL BE FURIOUS