Batman: Hush - Discussion

I finally watched the animated film adaptation of one of my favorite Batman stories. Personally, I loved this movie!

But I’m interested to hear your thoughts on the film and how they adapted let. Let’s get a discussion going people!

1 Like

Just finished it too. It was surprisingly good – I was worried it was going to have problems being condensed down into a roughly hour and a half movie, but it did it pretty well, adapting not only some of the strongest parts of the original book, but actually doing it better in a few ways, especially in the relationship between Batman and Catwoman and how they drift apart in the end.

3 Likes

Brought on Google play last week watching it on the DC UNIVERSE now, and it keeps getting better in my opinion. On one hand I was right that they would change the identity from the comics to someone else in the animated movie but at the same time it still fits perfectly with the Batman mythos and universe. Plus as always a legendary fight between Sups and my main man Batz.

1 Like

Enjoyed the movie, but was strangely upset by the ending. I stuck aound after the credits to see if Tommy got back up or something.

1 Like

I believe that this ranks in the top five of DC’s animated movies. It was cool for me because I had read the comics in single issues when it came out. The comics are better but the movie also does some things better.

Wish they had stayed closer to the original content.

4 Likes

Well done on the different identity of Hush! I just had it in cruise control enjoying the fun of seeing one of my favorite stories play out and then… WHAT!?! Diggin it! This makes it a good “stand alone” and not just a copy. Hopefully DC continues with the tweeks of story lines to keep us on our toes.

3 Likes

This was a solid entry. My only complaints was the end cause its really the fact that Selina can’t be with Batman cause he’s too much of a hero. That urked me a bit. Also he Hush reveal was cool but at the same time kinda disappointing cause it doesn’t have the same weight imo to the original reveal. Besides that I do appreciate the added on focus of the Batman/Catwoman relationship and the animation was actually really good.

4 Likes