Batman: Hush DC Animated Movie

I liked being genuinely suprised. The book I always thought was a tad overated and began one of my least favorite periods of reading Batman. The Rucka stuff the years prior was just so good. The art by Lee in Hush was incredible.

1 Like

They more or less butchered several story elements just to get it to fit in their animated new52 universe. If liked the original story, then watching this will definitely irk you.

1 Like

Boy Iā€™m late to this but Batman Hush is one of the easiest comic books to understand the characterā€™s world and what he does. The book has Batmanā€™s narration to keep you up to speed on everything like Jason Todd, the Lazarus Pit and the like. The twist at the end of the book and itā€™s ending is what weakens the book

By far my favorite Batman film. Easily have watched it 20 times since last Summer when it was released. The animation is the new 52 and this film is a continuing of the ā€œBatman vs Robinā€ story arc. The score is probably 1 of my favorite thing about this movie along with Selinas quick smirky and sexual comments she manks.

This film does focus more on Selina and than Hush but it is a story that blends so well together. More Cameos in this film than almost any other Batman film so you will get your fix of Villians.

Joker is suprisgnly really good. As this not Mark Hamill, the but still really good, you get to see the crazy side of him, the animal side.

They had a lot to cover in 90 minutes and the did it beautifully. Is it perfect? No but I still give it 9.5/10

Give it a watch

1 Like

Finally watched this and:

That ending was bull@#$%

2 Likes

I agree, 100 percent!

Was anyone else dissapointed that they introduced Bane into the current DCAMU continuity in this film? personally i feel they should have kept killer croc for this ya it would have been a bit like son of batman, but it was also a perfect setup for a sequel knightfall were we have batcat get back together. there really has never been a good anamated adaptation of Knightfall.

1 Like

Ya bats had his heart clawed out, but catwoman did say she would wait for him so there was hope at the end.

1 Like

I liked the changes, they were perfect. One, the ending took me by surprise and I loved that. Two, I liked the dynamic between Batman and Catwoman. The way they ended it in the movie was better then how they did in the comic book because in the movie you got the idea they could make it work in the future.

1 Like