Batman Game Not Shown at Game Awards!

Well, as much as I hate to say it, Batman isn’t coming this year. As of right know, I have no idea when it will come out. My best guess would be early next year. I can say for myself and the DC community that, “WHY WOULD YOU TEASE A GAME SO EARLY IF IT COMES OUT IN 2020!?” … what do you guys think about this.

3 Likes

I don’t mind waiting. I rather they take their time to make a good game, and just knowing that there is a Batman game in development is enough for me.

There are a lot of other games and stuff to do.

5 Likes

This is ridiculous. This game has been in development for way too long to still not be announced. They said it would happen this year but it didn’t. We don’t even know for sure if it is a Batman game. I have just burned my PS4 and Xbox because of this disappointment. I shall never play or watch anything ever again

Well at least you’re not overreacting

6 Likes

I just wish the didn’t post all those teasers if they weren’t going to announce anything this year.

It must be almost done in at least certain development stages. I’m sure it might get announced in 2020 plus I much rather play it on next gen consoles. Batman Arkham knight is graphically better than pretty much all of the later games that was released after. And Arkham Knight was released in 2015 so just try and be patient the worst thing to do is send hate mail to the company…

The lack of any concrete details, aside from the court playing a huge roll, is fine by me. It just gives them more time to make sure they release an amazing game and that to me is worth the wait.

They always tease games a year early now. It’s definitely going to be in 2021, or if by divine magic late 2020.

uhh…yes we do…