Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

CAN I UPGRADE TO A PAID VERSION PRIOR TO THE FREE TRIAL ENDING TO RECEIVE MY CODE NOW?

We apologize for the inconvenience, but you’ll need to wait until after the free trial has ended and you’ve been billed to receive your code…

Upon this, you’ll want to make sure you read the comic to the end, and you will receive the code after via an email from updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com with the subject, “Your Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Bonus Code”.

Please check your other inbox folders, aside from the main folder and ensure that it didn’t go to your spam folder.

HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

If you would like to cancel your account, please see the following article for steps on how to do so:

How To Cancel

I CURRENTLY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION AND AM HAVING AN ISSUE READING COMICS.

We recommend deleting and reinstalling the app on your device to ensure that you are using the latest version. Also, check that your device is up-to-date. If you continue to run into any issues, confirm the device (model and version) you are using. Screenshots of any errors you may be seeing are appreciated. Please reply back here and once we have the requested information, we will gladly look into this further for you.

Should you have another issue that is not covered above, please reply back and we will get back to you as soon as possible and again thank you for your patience as we work to resolve all inquiries.

Other Areas of Support:
1 Like