BATMAN/FORTNITE ONE SHOT: What Do We Know?

BATMAN/FORTNITE ONE-SHOT: An upcoming 48 page comic, the sequel to the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point is scheduled to release on 27th October 2021.

Do we have clarity on whether DC Infinite subscribers will have access to it?

6 Likes

Hi @TheGameVlog - We don’t have any information on this yet, but we will let everyone know as soon as we find anything out. This was actually just asked in this thread over here too, so we are aware and looking into it. :grinning:

5 Likes

I feel old for not knowing what Fortnite is…

2 Likes

@Alec.Holland Sorry for the tag, but could we get some updates on this?

Also I noticed the Title now says “BATMAN FORTNITE FOUNDATION #1” can we get a confirmation on whether we are gonna get a digital version of this comic?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey,

We don’t have any updates on this title as we’re still a few months out from the release date. As soon as I know, I’ll be sure to let you know!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Amazingly Flash Kinda reply!

2 Likes

@Alec.Holland Thought I’d check in to see if there’s any news on the Batman Fortnite Foundation #1 One Shot
digital release? as we are almost mid October now

2 Likes

Hey Ozzy!

We can safely assume that the one-shot will function in the same way as the Zero Point series. By this I mean that Foundation #1 should (please note: SHOULD) be available digitally on DCUI on the same day as the physical release which is October 26th, 2021. I’ll confirm for you as soon as I know for sure!

5 Likes

Has there been any news about it coming to the DCUI yet? I just read that it is dropping in like 11 days.

1 Like

Hey there @brianbennett09! At this moment, Batman/Fortnite: Foundation is only available in physical copies.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know…

If you look up on their questions is that Batman/fortnite Foundation comic and digital items will not be available via DC infinite for the national launch on 10/26 So right now it does not look good

The code doesn’t come with the digital version from retailers. Does this mean when it’s released on DC Infinite we also won’t receive a code?

@bogie710 Currently, all we know is that as of right now, Batman/Fortnite: Foundation is only available as a physical issue and will not be on DC Universe Infinite.