Batman Done in Ink

39 Likes

Dude that’s amazing. Think you could draw me a Crazy Quilt?

4 Likes

The shadowing and rain effects on this are phenomenal, @Crimson_Soldier! Monochrome is a tough challenge but you nailed it! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

9 Likes

@Crimson_Soldier So well done! So much talent. There are so many talented artists here on DCU.

5 Likes

It was honestly a struggle because I’ve never tried anything quite like it before. Honestly I’m just happy it came out decent at all.

6 Likes

DM me.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support. Honestly I’ve been holding off on sharing my art here because the amount of great artists here intimidates me.

4 Likes

That’s very awesome

5 Likes

Incredible work! :smiley:

6 Likes

@Crimson_Soldier Don’t be intimidated, the DCU is an incredibly welcoming community. You may want to check out the DC Fan Art Club where you’ll find artists of all skill levels that you can share ideas and techniques with. Keep up the good work! :+1:

5 Likes

Well you definitely fooled me - it looks fantastic! Keep at it, @Crimson_Soldier! (Also, we all start somewhere!) We love seeing everyone’s artistic versions of characters! Here’s My Deathstroke Art.

5 Likes

That is brilliant use of black and white. I could see this being a cover for the official series!
-M

5 Likes

I checked it out, it’s really cool. Color has never been my strong suit.

4 Likes

Well you have a very intimidating piece here yourself and should consider yourself among these other great artists

5 Likes

Thank you, that’s very kind, but this is honestly an outlier. My work isn’t normally this good.

3 Likes

Brilliant work

4 Likes

Holy. Crap. That’s insane!

3 Likes

Very nice work! Would be an awesome trade cover.

2 Likes

This is awesome!! Just wondering how you got the rain in the background like that?

3 Likes

That’s really cool! Looks like it could be a cover of a comic

3 Likes