Batman & Deathstroke Custom Made Thank You Card Art

Ok this was sent by @KeyFamily as a thanks with a sweet note written on the inside. It’s a hand made thank you card and it’s the nicest thing. Thank you so much @KeyFamily. Hope it was ok that I posted it , I just thought everyone should see this amazing piece of art. Thanks :pray:t2: again.

9 Likes

Aw, sweet community story!

5 Likes

Yay!!! It made it and you love it! This makes me so happy! :grinning: You are very welcome @Viciousdark! Thank you for sharing! It’s been such a fun back-and-forth with you.

5 Likes

Very awesome

4 Likes

@CynicalPink that’s what makes this community so amazing, the people.
@KeyFamily I do , it’s was so nice of you to send this. I’m gonna find a special little frame for it to go into. It has been a lot of fun and has help me forget about how crazy it has been every else. My stress lvl has been high and been driving hard into my art . Been pretty much doing a piece a day, except Sunday didn’t do any. lol :joy:. Getting off subject again. But anyway thanks for this special thank you :blush: @KeyFamily you are amazing sauce.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s amazing @Viciousdark - thank you! I can’t wait to see it in a frame! You’ve been slaying the art game. Every drawing is one step closer to your goal and the hard work is both obvious and rewarding.

3 Likes

I’ll post a update pic when I frame it. I hope so, i just keep thinking :thinking: about just drawing all day and that’ll be my job how amazing that would be.

3 Likes