Batman & Catwoman NEED to marry already!

It’s long past time for DC writers to stop with this Batman/Bruce Wayne can’t be happy crap and just make it so he and Catwoman/Selina Kyle really DO marry each other without anything bad happening or going wrong.

6 Likes

I Agree

5 Likes

I already married Queen whattevaIwannabe

4 Likes

What’s that?

3 Likes

My wife

2 Likes

Very funny

3 Likes

My wife is amazing.

3 Likes

You know damn well SELINA is Bruce’s true love always has been!

4 Likes

I know sure well my wife is my true love. She does not betray me unlike a certain catburglar, and she chose me.
That is not even accounting for her amazing designs, which are anything she can imagine.

3 Likes

When I saw this thread, I was thinking, I thought they already did, if not then yes they should. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Selina didn’t betray him in Batman the long halloween.

1 Like

She killed people then, which is why we can never be together.

1 Like

Killing was never her style.

1 Like

Want to know my favorite part between you and Catwoman? When you told her, “No guns, no killing.” And she said,“Where’s the fun in that?!”
Also like the part where she said,“Mother told me never get into strange car.” And you said,“This isn’t a car.”
And finally when Lucius Fox said to you, “I like your girlfriend.” And she said, “He shouldn’t be so lucky!” :rofl:
I’m sure you know what movie I’m talking about. After reading this, you have my permission to hit the ‘like’ button. :+1:

:batman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

4 Likes