Batman: Caped Crusader

Hello Everybody, It’s just been announced there’s a new Batman The Animated Series on its way, it’s called, Batman: Caped Crusader, coming to HBO Max and Cartoon network! Here’s a link…

I’m so excited about this! :batparrot::grinning:

10 Likes

This is awesome™:+1: some classic bat action. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Shut up and take my money!!!

7 Likes

J.J Abrams (okay), Matt Reeves (cool), AND Bruce Timm (!!!)?

Okay, this sounds really cool. This looks like something that could be as strong as B:TAS, but enough of it’s own thing that it doesn’t feel like the studio trying to make lightning strike twice. So looking forward to this.

6 Likes

Today just keeps getting better. First AT&T is no longer our overlords and now this. I feel the urge to boogie on down
713b3e39e4184d752a94304a9b10b890

7 Likes

Supposedly these are the villains and their designs.

5 Likes

My biggest doubt is Gentleman Ghost being there since he is not a Batman Villain but was with them in Lego Batman the Movie. It makes me wonder if somebody wanted another villain to design and instead of reading a list rewatched that clip and decided to ad Jim Craddock in.

3 Likes

Since this will be on the Cartoon Network, can we safely assume that this will have full length seasons with more than 20 episodes per season? Or maybe even one season of daily episodes giving us over 60 episodes in the first season. I hope so. That would be great.

2 Likes

I hope so. There is a reason I do not watch this made for streaming model of one 8 episode season every 3 years.

3 Likes

If each episode is around 1hr with 8 total episodes, I’m not exactly against it since in the past many shows would be in 20 minute blocks with more episodes in a season. Though every 3 years is an insanely long wait D:

Can we say 30-40 45 minute length episodes? :smiley: That would be the dream lol

2 Likes