Batman Brave and the Bold Animated show

I really liked this show. Ended up being better than I thought it would be. Chill of the Night is a classic

3 Likes

Batman: Brave and the Bold: Brilliant, funny, entertaining, and definitely a classic.

1 Like

It’s kinda the only animated series that holds up in quality as well as Batman TAS

1 Like

It’s a modern classic. Packed with so much Silver Age style fun and easter eggs plus it featured the animation debuts of several characters. Great show.

2 Likes

Gotta love the hammers of justice!

1 Like

Just as with the new Justice League series, a perfect show for a parent who loves these characters, to sit down with their very young child and introduce them to the world of DC comics

3 Likes

Totally agree. just finished the series and it was great, the entire series was full of great moments. And the fact that it came out around the same time as The Dark Knight is a real testiment to the versatility of that character.

1 Like

Loved it too. It would make a great gateway drug for kids to get into classic and obscure DC characters.

1 Like

It’s unreal, I’ve plugged it on every thread I possibly could since I’ve been on here. I’ve watched it more then any other animated series before this app was up. I was so happy the 1st x I checked on here & they had it. I watched it on fire stick nonstop before this app, & episodes were out of order & some wouldn’t play. It has everyone; metal men, doom patrol, Dr. Sivana & the monster society, kanjar ro, the outsiders, Chemo, the gas men, Kamandi, Detective chimp, gentleman ghost, deadman & that’s literally not even close to half of the characters on it.

I didn’t know this show existed until recently. Been binging it on here. I also bought “Scooby Doo Meets Batman Brave & Bold” on Black Friday. Happily, the DVD includes the previous 2 Scooby Meets Batman episodes from the 70s.

The brave & bold Scooby Doo beyond movie is awesome too. I’ve been plugging both, but especially Batman brave & bold the series since this site opened. All it took was DC daily to plug it & finally everybody is taking notice. You’re gonna be amazed at all the rare characters they have on that show.