Batman Boardgames - Gotham City Chronicles & Gotham City Under Siege

If anyone else here plays Gotham City Under Siege, there is an expansion (Masterminds & Mayhem) coming out next month. It’s a great, fairly fast playing Batman game that does a good job of giving the atmosphere of the Animated Series.

Is anyone playing Gotham City Chronicles? I have only heard good things, but missed the first Kickstarter. I went all in on the second Kickstarter, but have to wait until May to get my stuff. That is going to be a glorious day.

1 Like

I just recently found Gotham City Under Siege at a thrift store in brand new condition for $6. I was pretty excited about that find. Haven’t played it yet, but if the family and I enjoy it I’ll keep my eye out on the expansion, thanks!

4 Likes

That’s a great find!

1 Like

Gotham under siege is pretty fun. I like the little character pieces, or meeples.

Gotham City Chronicles is a lot of fun. There is a bit of a steep learning curve with all of the iconography on the character cards, but once you figure out what’s going on it’s a blast. I think it does a great job making you feel like you are Batman taking on tons of thugs and solving crimes. The miniatures are great looking too.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get my hands on the Gotham City Chronicles game. I have a few ideas for my own scenarios, and just looking forward to unpacking it all. I’m not painting all those minis though!

1 Like