Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Awesome. I have had one on order and so many things are getting pushed back it’s good to see something is coming.
Have you seen the version 2 they announced?

3 Likes

That’s my favorite one so far

2 Likes

Yea! They’re doing a 2nd edition or 2.0 in November or something. AWESOME

1 Like

@Dames_Jean where did you order him from? My fiance pre-ordered one for me for my birthday and I’m still waiting. It looks great!

2 Likes

@javitru I got mine off of sideshow on the day it released. Didnt even pre order. Got it within a few days.

2 Likes

Nice! I had been looking around prior to it coming out and saw pre-orders selling out, so congrats on finding one so easily!

2 Likes

Pure luck! Haha! Let me know when you get yours in.

2 Likes

Will do! I’m probably going to have to reorganize my shelves to accommodate him!

1 Like

Phenomenal and gorgeous collection!

2 Likes

At this point, while I will be picking up the McFarlane, my treasured B&W is…

4 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the series is done? I haven’t seen anything since 101

7 Likes

I really like the Nightwing, Batgirl, and Bruce Timm Harley statues. My favorite Batman ones are by Dave Mazzuchelli and Darwyn Cooke. Haven’t acquired any yet though.

1 Like

I’d be interested to know… since technically DC collectibles is no more right?

1 Like

Couldn’t tell, the website is up and shows new stuff coming…

1 Like

Love Sean Murphy Batman!

2 Likes

Wow, great collection. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks!! I have to stop myself from getting more! Haha

2 Likes

Here’s part of my collection. It’ll only let me upload one pic. Love these statues! I have all of the second series (and third of the original Mike Mignola) but those are all still boxed up. I had to save the room for first series statues.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! You’ll be able to upload more pics in no time, no worries.

I love your Batman collection! Definitely would like to see the rest :eyes:

5 Likes