Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Was inspired by your comic book backdrop @javitru and decided to do a little Sean Murphy tribute myself.

9 Likes

That looks fantastic! I love it!

4 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Was looking for a first edition of This Frank Miller B&W. Came in today! Such a good one to have in the collection. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

You are on a roll tracking these down

4 Likes

That is beautiful. Great piece.

3 Likes

Very nice! You have a straight up killer collection.

3 Likes

Every time I think “Thats it… I’ll stop at this one…” I get reminded of one that I forgot about haha…

2 Likes

Thanks! @TravisMorgan @KamAndi80 I couldnt find a first edition in good condition at a decent price for a while. This one popped up and I had to snatch it up! Also… Being stuck inside the house all day has made me a bit too impulsive haha

3 Likes

Well stop! Every time you post I start looking for them on eBay. Too much peer pressure!! Kidding of course. New pics of them on the shelves?

4 Likes

@SWhite hahaha! Here are the shelves updated. I’ll put up a full shot soon!

7 Likes

a great collection , very envious ! the display case sets them off perfectly … something about black and white statues that to me always makes the figures seem timeless … best wishes and happy collecting in the future !

3 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t a big collector until I saw my first B&W statue! I was hooked ever since and can’t wait for my next one!

Also… welcome to the community!!

2 Likes

I’m a little out of the loop with statues, I’ve never seen these B/W ones before. They look great.

3 Likes

Same, I LOVE them!

3 Likes

I was hooked early with these… never looked back! haha.

2 Likes

It has arrived! By far the HEAVIEST of all the other BW statues. So happy to add this one to the collection. What do you guys think??

9 Likes

Damn I’m jealous hahah awesome

2 Likes

hahaha its such a cool good one too!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome

3 Likes