Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

@Dames_Jean and @capo-mage beautiful collections! I love getting to see displays like this. Thanks for posting!

5 Likes

Thank u. This is for @Dames_Jean ( great name btw) I asked permission to post on here. I started my own right after. I should’ve done that 1st but I forgot that u could do that in collectors corner now. B4 the community relaunch you couldn’t start your own post of figures in that section. You had to put em under DC shrine & my collection changed/changes constantly. So I had to keep reposting whenever I added things b/c there wasn’t an edit button than. I reposted once back in those days. Then I just left it alone cuz it changed every other week lol. Thank u for letting me post on here regardless @Dames_Jean. It reminded me that I could now post on the new version of corner & update whenever I wanted.

3 Likes

Again, no problem at all @capo-mage ! I love all the updates. Keeping quiet myself in the next couple days. I’ll try and hop in one of your threads and bother you some more haha

3 Likes

Thanks @KamAndi80. Currently building some more displays to house the rest of my black and white statues. Keeping the theme going and staying with glass displays.

2 Likes

All good. I just came from the McDonalds DC figs u posted. Those are so killer!!!

3 Likes

In my Top 3 of my current collection (I keep this one in a glass box haha)

9 Likes

That looks cool.

5 Likes

I’m a fan but don’t have any yet. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Here are my B&W’s! Thanks to you and @KeyFamily for the compliments!

11 Likes

Wohoo!! Love them all! I love the Comics behind the figure situation you have goin on!

5 Likes

Thanks! I need to track down that Breyfogle issue of Detective! And of course, fingers crossed I get my hands on the McFarlane one!

2 Likes

Tag us on our Instagram in pics like these so we can feature you for a future Fan Friday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aint gotta tell me twice! Time to get out the ol duster and get this display updated (got some new ones I wanna show off haha)

3 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

You are most welcome @javitru!

4 Likes

@javitru Nice setup. Beautiful!

5 Likes

Decided to re read Earth One Vol 1 & 2 this weekend… Also added the Statue to the collection.

9 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Here is my collection so far.

10 Likes

Looks awesome! Great set up

4 Likes