Batman Black & White Statue fans? (UPDATED)

Those are awesome. Hoping to get one or two myself one day.

4 Likes

I kind of want the statue of Batman Doomsday from Dark Knights Metal.

2 Likes

I have that one! Displaying it as part of an Ivan Reis DC Trinity. My favorite artist and one of my favorite batsuits :grin:

3 Likes

Great display by the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@moro Ivan Reis is great! This statue is already one of my favorites. The details are incredible on this one. Send over a photo of the DC trinity if you can! Sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. Should be a picture of 'em in this post:

Agree regarding the detail, especially that cape :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

WOW WOW WOW! That’s amazing @moro ! I’m going to have to check in with you when I update my display!

2 Likes

Please do! Always look forward to geeking out with fellow collectors :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh and thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great collection - always been a fan of the B&Ws. I love how different artists are featured and how clean the monochromatic pallet is.

I have not stuck with the line for some years but recently preordered version three of Jim Lee’s Batman (my absolute favorite artist/version) and the 100th McFarlane release.

4 Likes

Thanks @dierbot … Oh man, that McFarlane is definitely going to look great! I’m still trying to find a New 52 Jim Lee to add to the collection. The version 3 looks amazing too.

One of the best parts of this series is getting to see the different styles of so many talented artists outside of the pages!

3 Likes

Sure does! :relaxed:

Can’t wait to see your next batch!

2 Likes

What a collection! My goodness! I don’t have any batman black and white statues yet, but here’s my black and white DKR joker statue.

@Dames_Jean also that glass display shelf is top class man, great way to present those.

12 Likes

Thats an awesome statue @LEXC0RP ! And thanks, got the shelves off of amazon! May have to get another one to house a couple more B&W statues haha.

2 Likes

I have always loved the DC Statue series. B&W does look cool, but I personally never do collect them. The things I collect are: Robot Chicken figures; DC Icon/Multiverse/other similar styles Figures; Legos; Comics

1 Like

Oh yes! The Multiverse stuff is great! I saw a really cool Lego Batmobile that I had to force myself NOT to get haha

3 Likes

Do you mean the 1989 one? I bought that. 250$, and no regrets.

2 Likes

YUP! Thats it! Such good one! (Lets see how long I can hold out haha)

1 Like

Don’t wait too long. Lego sets tend to come out high, dip, and then a 30$ lego set from three years ago is now worth 80$

My B&W are all about the cape. Pre-ordered McFarlane, have a Bolland one and one from an artist I forget. Batman is leaping and the cape is the support system, it almost looks like a rocket taking off. (Edit, Jonathan Matthews)
I really really regret not getting the Alex Ross version.

The Norm Breyfogle is my absolute favorite. I bought an extra to paint (very amateur skills here). I wanted to do the same with McFarlane but they upped the price and I couldn’t justify it.

16 Likes