Batman black and white 100 statue ( McFarlane)

Does anyone have information on the Batman black and white 100 statue? I am so excited! I love that image. I wish Todd McFarlane has more time and inclination to do more Batman stuff.
Waiting impatiently
Thanks for any info
Long Live The Bat!

3 Likes

I don’t have any information on this statue but here’s a neat promotional video for it from the DC Comics YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/-bYUPxxSEKo

Come January, Mr. McFarlane’s going to have a heavy duty association with DC via the world of merchandising. Technically, he’s already immersed in it but January is said to be when the public gets to see his wares in stores.

3 Likes

I’m def interested in grabbing this one! Hope it won’t be difficult with it being numbered. I know it’s releasing in 2020, think it’s Spring :thinking:
:bat:

1 Like

With the “General” section being so busy at times, moved this over to the “Collector’s Corner” for better visibility, @fattyboonbatty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t seen the pre-order yet. Latest one I saw is number 99 (Doug Manhke), which imho, is a better looking piece.

Pre-order available for this one now. BBTS has it listed for pre-order. $85 with a May 2020 intended release date.

1 Like