Batman beyond S2 and 3 HD

New here. I apologize that I don’t know how the community works yet, but I did have a question for anyone who cares to answer. Weren’t Batman Beyond Seasons 2 and 3 in HD supposed to be up by now? Not sure if I read the news correctly, or if that was supposed to be an estimated date. Thanks for your answers and your patience!

2 Likes

First welcome to DC Universe, glad to have you here. And to answer your question, yes this Wednesday on January 22 is when we get the HD for the 2nd and 3rd season of Batman Beyond!:grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply! For some reason, I thought it was the 20th. Can’t wait to see BB in all its glory. Next up: Superman the Animated Series! (Hopeful thinking :superhero::pray:t2::cry::grin:)

2 Likes

Hi @smithbaygeek.27561! Welcome to DC Universe and our wonderful community!

As @Reaganfan78 helpfully stated, the remastered Batman Beyond S2 and S3 will be available tomorrow!

You can see everything that is coming to the service, and when, in our Coming Soon & Last Chance: January 2020 thread in the Watchtower.

Every month we post a thread for the next month, so keep an eye out for February!

1 Like

Hi @smithbaygeek.27561, I wanted to give you a update, on the other post, @Applejack said that the Batman Beyond Season 2 &3 will be in HD on January 29, sorry to say we’ll have to wait one more week. I’m sure it’ll be worth waiting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Reaganfan78! I was wondering if I should ask again, but didn’t want to be annoying :smile: Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Welcome @smithbaygeek.27561. I can’t wait for BB remastered too. I’ve held back on watching em til there on here.