Batman Beyond Movie Villain

Hey everybody! I was rewatching a bunch of Batman Beyond yesterday, and, as a coincidence I had recently read about how a Batman Beyond Movie was in the works. Based on that, I got to wondering…if that were true, who would be the villain? The rogues gallery for Batman Beyond has some cool villains, others less so, but it would be interesting to see who they pick. Below I have a list of villains I thought might be cool. Who would you want to see?

• Blight
  • Shriek
  • Inque
  • Neo-Joker (Tim Drake)
  • Kobra Syndicate
  • Spellbinder
  • Stalker
  • Royal Flush Gang
  • Big Time
  • Other (please suggest in comments)

0 voters

1 Like

Definitely joker or blight but I feel that blight would give it more of a Batman beyond feel to the movie.

2 Likes

I voted Blight as well for the same reason. He’s the original villain for beyond and had a hand in Terry’s origin story as Derek Powers.

2 Likes

Joker would make the most sense

1 Like

Here is what I want- Shriek is the dragon who kills Warren McGinnis. Powers calls shots and becomes Blight.

1 Like

I think Inque would be cool, but Blight would have to be my vote for a first BB movie. The Royal Flush Gang would also lend themselves to more than one film. A series perhaps?

1 Like

Shreik would bring amazing scenes to the movie, I still remember the episode when pizza boy terry accidentally turns off all the sound around him and it’s just pure silence. Later on we see shriek do the same thing and it’s nothing but terry’s footsteps. Those scenes still stick with me because I thought they were so cool.

3 Likes

I’d say Blight would be best but I would hope he would employ Inque as well. I just watched Batman Beyond for the first time last year and was blown away at how cool her character was. :batman_hv_2:

2 Likes

The Royal Flash Gang. They are a team that will require detective work, stealth, and psychology. That last being an area where Terry is better than Bruce.

Using the 3 act structure.
The first act a Batman loss, because he cannot overpower all of them.
The second act (early) is trying to take them down one at a time , but that fails because they are still operating as a team. (Late) using detection and stealth to determine each members psychological failing.
3rd act is breaking the Royal Flush Gang so they are only working for themselves and abandon the teamwork angle. This then allows Terry to take them down individually.

2 Likes

If you’re doing the first ever live action Batman Beyond movie, it’s gotta be Blight.

2 Likes

Royal Flush gang

1 Like

I agree. Those scenes were very memorable and really cool. A real different experience in a show, animated or live action.

1 Like

Very well thought out and reasoned. It would make for a potentially very good trilogy if executed properly.

1 Like

Blight would be cool

1 Like

Def. Blight or neo
Joker!

1 Like