Batman Beyond Blu-Ray Deluxe Complete series

Today 7/20/2020 only!

The Batman Beyond Deluxe Complete Series is on sale at Amazon for $49.99

Buy it! Buy it now! Get to the Choppa!

@D4RK5TARZ FYI, in case you still occasionally buy media.

3 Likes

This is an amazing set! I have the Vudu copy of this series already. That Batman Beyond Pop is a nice addition though!

1 Like

I jumped on it as soon as I saw it. I’ve had it on my wish list forever. I just hope it arrives undamaged. I’ve had problems in the past for the BTAS deluxe set and books loose in the box and they’ve gotten beat up because there is no packing. I had to take the chance because of the price.

1 Like

I do not blame you. That price is excellent! I remember the B: TAS one came with a Vudu code and this set looks the same. The only thing I don’t see in this set that I got with the Vudu copy is Return of the Joker. It might be part of the digital package though. I did see Amazon is selling that movie separately and is often combined with this purchase.

1 Like

I have Return of the Joker on Blu-Ray AND I used your VUDU tip to get the digital copy for $2.00. :+1:

1 Like

It looks like you are about to get it again! I was looking at reviews and someone was nice enough to post pictures. I think it is the bottom disc on the right. In the review they stated Return of the Joker is Movies Anywhere but the series is only on Vudu, which makes perfect sense as TV series aren’t on Movies Anywhere.

That’s okay. I’ve wasted $2.00 more times that I know. :rofl:

1 Like

I have done that with Batman: Dark Knight and Return of Joker. I did the $2 transfer and then I got the entire set. It could be worse right?

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

this looks awesome

1 Like

Tempted to buy a second set since I already bought it as soon as it was available last year!

1 Like