Batman Begins Watch Along Mon, Jan 27, 5:00 p.m. PST/8:00pm EST

Batman_Begins_Poster
On Monday January 27, Please Join me for Batman Begins watch along at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST time.
Since the World of Bats club is doing Batman Year 1, 2, & 3, I thought we should should have a Batman Begins watch Along.
So here’s how this work, while the movie is not on DC Universe, All you have to do is if you own the movie on DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD, or on a streaming service without commercial, put the movie on and use this thread to post comments while watching!
If successful maybe I’ll do a Dark Knight Watch along next month! :batman_hv_1: :popcorn::tv:

3 Likes

Oh, boy. I’m not sure if you want me participating in this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sure I do @AlexanderKnox, it’s always fun to have you here to join us.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But how are we supposed to understand the very subtle themes that the movie presents to us without you? :wink:

3 Likes

Heroes: “Here’s something I read on a motivational poster!”

Villains: “Fear! Fear! Fear!”

3 Likes

I think the movie is about overcoming your fear. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Batmotivation

2 Likes

We are just 1 week away from Batman Begins watch along. :slightly_smiling_face: To me this movie is almost like The Mark of Zorro remake story, only difference is that this is Batman movie and not Zorro. :bat::popcorn::film_projector::tv:

Just a little more sage advice from this movie.

Batmotivation2

1 Like

Right now I’m watching 1989 movie, part I’m on is where Alexander Knox is riding on a hood of a car! Spoiler alert he’ll be ok! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

Knox: “Why is it okay for you, but not me?”

Batman: “I’m not wearing a paper mask!”

2 Likes

We’re just 4 days away from the Batman Begins watch along! :grinning::cup_with_straw::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

I realized today that I actually didn’t have the complete trilogy here where I live now, so I ended up ordering the set through Amazon. It should be in by Monday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 more days to go! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::bat::tv:

We’re just 1 day away from Batman Begins watch along. Hope to see you there!:grinning::bat::popcorn::tv:

12 more hours to go! Just a friendly reminder how this watch along works, if you own Batman Begins on home video like DVD, Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD, or streaming service without commercial, put that on, and use this thread on your Computer,laptop, tablet or phone to chat about the movie. See you soon! :grinning::popcorn::tv::bat:

1 Like

4 more hours to go! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

And about 1 hour and…54 minutes now. Got the trilogy on Blu-Ray delivered today, looking forward to tearing into that for this. :smiley:

1 Like

We are just less an a hour away til the Batman Begins watch along! :batman_hv_1:

We are 30 minutes away! :grinning::popcorn::tv: