Batman at 75

I don’t think that I ever shared this here. I did this back during Batman’s 75’th anniversary ( which explains the new 52 costumes). Yes, it is the Scooby-Doo pose.

49 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool and well made!

4:04pm 7/29/2020

4 Likes

Radical! This is fantastic!

4 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Gotta say, love how you arranged the Bat family with respect to the original shot of Mystery Inc.:

Tim Drake is definitely the Velma of the bunch :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Paging @FerroLad

2 Likes

The Riddler book is a very nice touch.

I also spy “UP FROM THE PIT” (by R.A. Ghul, no doubt) and 2 volumes of “FACE 2 FACE”.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I’m gonna assume Damian is Scrappy.

5 Likes

That is wonderful!

3 Likes

Wow, awesome

3 Likes

Thanks Awesome!

2 Likes

Jimmy! Stop the Presses! Let’s Dance!

Where’s My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

1 Like

That’s great!

2 Likes

This is amazing! :joy: I love the pose and how everyone is just staring at the viewer. Incredible work!

3 Likes

This is awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is epic. Love it

4 Likes

THIS! This is the quality Batfam content that we need! A good Scooby-Doo styled detective story starring the Batfam. This is great, nicely done :clap:

4 Likes

Super well-done. I don’t know if I’m more impressed with the poses, finished details, or just that you got all of the new costumes right. This looks fantastic.

3 Likes

That is really good! If that was a comic book, I’d be interested in reading it. :flushed:

3 Likes

Great job! The Scooby pose put a smile on my face—thanx! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes