Batman Arkham series

Who thinks Batman Arkham series is good?Rocksteady did a very good job on the Arkham series!:bat::bat::bat::blonde_man:‍♂:blonde_man:‍♂:blonde_man:‍♂

6 Likes

Love the Arkham series. Even have a Collectors edition PS4 for the Arkham Knight game.

1 Like

The Arkham series was fantastic. My favorite game in the series was Arkham City.

1 Like

One of my favorite (if not my most favorite) game series.

2 Likes

This is my favorite version of Batman. I play these games all the time. I have All 5 games, and I even got the Wii U versions of Arkham Origins and Arkham City. I still play the games on my Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 4 versions. I even got a Nintendo DS just so I can play Arkham Origins Blackgate.

I forgot about Arkham VR. I love actually being Batman and looking in the mirror to see myself in the suit!

1 Like

I think Origins is hugely underrated. I love the Christmas setting, and the story’s my favorite out of all of them.

3 Likes

Did anyone ever play the Arkham Underworld mobile game? It was fun while it lasted but was unfortunately discontinued.

I love the arkham series

1 Like

4th wall break

I hack and glitch jack Ryder phone making spread The true because he Fake News

P.s i love you DC Universe xoxoxo Ambush Bug out!!

2 Likes

I love the Arkham series. Not only are the games amazing but the overall storyline is brilliant. I’d love to see the story depicted live action or an animated movie.

1 Like

Finest comicbook videogame series ever!

1 Like

I love the Arkham series. I grow up watching comic book shows and movies. None of them actually made me want to read a comic book until I played Arkham City.

2 Likes

Does anyone play the MMORPG… DC Universe Online? Anyone here ever play DCUO? I have multiple avatars & several leagues & league halls. But haven’t played much this year. DC Universe Online used to be so full of players way in 2011, but… Seems 1,000’s of players have moved on to newer games despite all the season Events & Updates.

2 Likes

I’m planning on jumping back in to playing the entire Arkham Trilogy as soon as I get some real free time. DC Streaming needs to green light it as an ongoing CGI Animated series… Those games could be stretched out to at least 4 seasons. Giving writers time to write at least 2 additional seasons. Hint, hint.

3 Likes

They also have the tie in comics in between games. There’s plenty of material.

Isn’t Assault on Arkham supposed to be Arkham canon?

I spent all of last weekend watching the movies made from the cutscenes in Batman: Arkham Origins, Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight and I’ve got to say, FREAKING AWESOME. Best darned animation, the very best in Bat gear and resources, fantastic storyline, freaking amazing dialogue. I watched the Injustice cutscene movies as well and they rocked. But those Batman: Arkham movies blew me away. Now the depression sets in as there are no more.

Love the Arkham series! I was hoping WB Montreal did two more games as like a trilogy of their own set before Asylum. I was also hoping to get a Nightwing game but…

@Indestructible I used to play DCUO. but I stopped cuz after awhile the lower lvl instances and raids became obsolete cuz nobody would play them. Then you’d have to pay to reach the lvls everyone else is playing.
Ik it’s not going to happen but it’s time for a new game. If we can’t play over half the content then it’s time to start over, go back to the drawing board and make some changes. I would like to see my character in cutscenes, actually use my powers as weapons rather than needing a weapon, and not have content locked behind what everyone else is playing.