Batman Arkham City 10 Year Anniversary Thread

Happy 10 years Arkham city!

9 Likes

A decade already?

Joker

Damn, it’s hard to wrap my head around the fact that it’s been this long since my favorite video game ever came out. Even though Arkham Asylum was what really kicked off my current love of DC, the way Arkham City dialed everything up to 11 was absolutely crucial in cementing this going from a general hobby to a true passion. From the voice acting, character designs, smoother combat and an amazing story w/ so many iconic twists and turns, this game was really what cemented the Arkhamverse as the definitive version of Batman for me. It’s been 1 hell of a decade for this beautiful game, and I’ll be sure to pay my respects today :thumbs_up_batman:

Batman

7 Likes

Really been that long? That was such a great and fun game to play!:grinning:

2 Likes

Wow ten years. I feel old :sweat_smile:.
My first of the Arkham series and my start for Bats becoming my favorite hero. Good times.

3 Likes

Absolutely love the Arkham series! 10 years flies by… whew

4 Likes

This game is pretty awesome I love the story but the side missions aren’t great because with the hush mission the mystery is solved but the conflict is not resolved “I’ll hunt him down tomorrow” he couldn’t have gone that far. I just feel like I wasted my time with it similarly the Azrael mission. I still really enjoy the game tho

3 Likes

Still the best DC Game. Im gonna replay it and see if I can beat the game on hard mode without dying.

1 Like

I couldn’t stop playing it when it came out, fantastic game.

3 Likes

I am a big fan of the Batman Arkham series and I have Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox so that is cool! :00_batman_1989:

4 Likes

I’m very jealous. I really wanna replay that game but I haven’t actually had my PS3 for a while. They desperately need to do a remaster of Origins. Such an underrated gem

4 Likes

Cool! so you have played Arkham Origins?

4 Likes

I also have a PS3! Cool!

2 Likes

That was also a good one.

This game will forever hold a special place in my heart for one reason…Selina Kyle.

2 Likes