:00_robin: :superman: Batman and Superman: Battle of the Supersons (Movie Trailer Out Now) :00_robin: :superman:

The trailer for the new movie is here.

16 Likes

It looks pretty awesome™:+1:. Like the animation. Definitely exited for this one.

6 Likes

It is about time, and I’m so thrill to see Superman is wearing a red trunk, even though I’m not a fan of Starro, I think it’ll be a good movie.:grinning:

6 Likes

How fitting real life married couple Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey voice Superman and Lois Lane!

7 Likes

Oh didn’t know that. Another married couple voicing S&L. Pretty cool.

6 Likes

I’m super into the 3d modeling they’ve done here :o

4 Likes

Same
hope more of the dc animated movie continue to try more different animation styles.

3 Likes

I’m a little unsure about the animation here. There are some noticeable lip-syncing issues, though that could be the editing for the trailer. There’s also just this…dead eye stare that seems to permeate the whole thing.

Not fully convinced of it, but I’m willing to give it a shot. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Love the art style. Hope to see more Superman and Batman like this :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

And when I see it in a frame, it does look great – I just wonder how many frames they’re using, because it feels kinda choppy.

I hope I don’t come off as too critical, it just sticks out to me on this one.

6 Likes

You’re fine. These straight to home video animated movies are made with fairly low budgets, so best to temper one’s expectations :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I. Am. Ready. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Buyin’ this one, for sure. :metal:t2:

Be it intentional or just a coincidence, the movie will make a good commemorative tie-in for the 5th anniversary of the Rebirth iteration of the Super Sons.

7 Likes

Looking good.

Hope we get a series of them, especially since we got robbed of several years worth of Super-Son stories by the aging up of Jon in the comics.

And Laura Bailey as Lois is:

See the source image

4 Likes

This trailer is seriously lacking in Nobody.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading Super Sons for the last 2 weeks, boy do I have perfect timing I guess?

I don’t care if it’s a masterpiece or not, I want shenanigans to ensue!

8 Likes

I’m still emo about that. Damian finally got a friend, a real one and just :sparkles:poof​:sparkles:, now Jon’s the older one.

7 Likes

They’re still friends! It’s just a slightly different dynamic. I was upset at first, but I am happy with older Jon now.

As for this movie, it looks fantastic! I can’t wait to watch it!

6 Likes

I should specify, I haven’t gotten that far yet in the story myself, so technically right now I’m mostly familiar with just them as kids, but with the internet being the internet I had heard about it and I was like “WHO SAID THIS WAS OKAY!?” I just… I like them as kids, just being kids.

3 Likes

That’s fair! I also agree completely. I do enjoy them just being kids. But enjoy the Super Sons reading. It’s a great time!

3 Likes