@NYJt3 thank you :blush:

3 Likes

These look really cool!

3 Likes

That is parenting at its finest!

3 Likes

@nu52 @hotstufflouieb thank you both :blush:

2 Likes

Everything about this post is amazing - from your story to your effort to the incredible outcome of all that hard work!

5 Likes

@CynicalPink Thank you, it means a lot to me. :blush:

3 Likes

These are some in progress pictures of the bat suit for you guys to check out

12 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Here is a few other things I’ve built over the years

14 Likes

@s_h_davenport.3269 I wish I had you talent! Love the work in progress pictures.

4 Likes

You are a hell of a craftsman! And my heart completely melted at the mini Nightwing :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much :blush:

4 Likes

Wow you have such amazing talent on making Superheroes costume! Looking. At how you made the suit reminds me of Batman Begins when Bruce was making his Batman suit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78 thanks :blush: I love building this stuff and I enjoy the challenges that come with making them for my son, for the record it’s really hard to fit body armor onto a 5 year old lol but it’s great because I have to make everything to stand up to the abuse that a child with put them through so it also helps me make everything more durable and able to stand up to a lot of wear and tear from him running and jumping around in it. The robin suit I had finished it a few days earlier than I had planned and our new puppy got out while we went to dinner and ate half of his suit My son broke down and thought all hope of it being finished in time was lost but I pieced everything back together and used a heat gun to get a lot of the teeth marks out and instead of hiding the rest of the damage I highlighted it with the silver and made it look more battle damaged and worn and it ended up looking cooler than it did before :blush: so I was able to teach my son a valuable lesson, “ never give up and nothing is hopeless. don’t feel sorry for yourself or get upset. Just pick yourself up and keep pushing forward and you can make miracles happen” hopefully that sticks with him for the rest of his life

12 Likes

Totally Awesome. Nailed it! You both look like total bad ass’s! You are probably a hero to your son every night.

3 Likes

Thank you @DANKNITE420 :blush:

1 Like

Wow, @s_h_davenport.3269! :smiley: This is quite an introduction. Thank you so much for sharing these costumes, they look absolutely fantastic!

I’d also like to take a moment to welcome you to our community. It’s great to have you here, and if you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a member of the Moderation team.

6 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells thank you for the welcome and thanks for having me, everyone has been so kind and awesome. I’m really enjoying the community and kicking myself for not using it sooner. Like I said everyone is so kind and awesome :blush: this is why I’ve always loved DC

6 Likes