Batman 80th Art Show

I thought everyone in the Community would like to see this. This was a show I exhibited in at my old school with a lot of other Batman fans in our local art community a while back.

Wish I had pics of all the art that was displayed (cause there was more than this). It was a great time—a lot of community members came out to show their love of art and the character.

Feel free to post your Batman/Bat-Family art in this thread to share with everyone.

Cheers!

17 Likes

I love it, @EasternShoreSpeedster! Look how happy you are - this is AWESOME! :batman_hv_1:

Also,

Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

I must say, yours is the most striking in the photos.

4 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster Thanks for sharing! Looks great.

3 Likes

So are they your pieces, or did you just compile them in the gallery.

3 Likes

The three that I’m with in the photo are my pieces and the rest are other local artists and students.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing! I love how the cape in your Batman artwork opens up with the colorful Arkham Asylum in it, with the rest of it being in black and white. That piece stands out beautifully. Really great work!

4 Likes

Thank you so much–glad you’re enjoying the piece. I definitely wanted to draw everyone into Arkham.

3 Likes

They look great.

3 Likes

Lol that’s awesome! Thank you—it was good time celebrating Batman with the community

4 Likes

Thanks, @Behemoth!! I figured a lot people would go really dark, so I wanted something that would represent the character, but stand out.

3 Likes

You bet!! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
Def fun to do!

1 Like

@EasternShoreSpeedster that’s great! It’s good to get recognition for your art and share with others. I said it before I really liked the Arkham piece.

3 Likes