Batman 1989 (Movie)

Love those moments! :grin: It’s such a re-watchable movie!

5 Likes

“It is a great irony that the colorized version has been copyrighted, and so many stations are paying a great deal for the rights to an inferior version of a movie that they could show for free in black and white. If I were a local television program director with taste and a love of movies, I would find out when my competitor was going to air his colorized version, and counter-program with the original black-and-white movie, patting myself on the back for a public service.”
-Roger Ebert

6 Likes

“Eckhardt- THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE.”

8 Likes

It’s my #1 and the reason that I’m a part of the DCU fandom today. :smiley: :00_dc_2016:

7 Likes

4 Likes

My uncle bootlegged movies off HBO when I was a kid. He always gave us movies as a gift.

Me and my brother had a pretty tight rotation of movies we’d watch over and over.

*Bill And Ted’s Excellent Adventure
*Bill And Ted’s Bogus Journey
*Ghostbusters
*Ghostbusters II
*The Thing (we were wayyyy too young for this)
*Batman 1989

So yeah I’ve seen it about 50 times. Epic every time.

3 Likes

Also, forget Die Hard gasp

Batman Returns is my go to Christmas action movie.

I didn’t mean it Die Hard!.. I take it back!

3 Likes

Everbody’s way too young for this. Even in their thirties. :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh definitely. I was in my early thirties when I first watched the original Exorcist. And I like scary movies but that one was something else.

I can only imagine what it was like seeing it in theatres during the original run.

3 Likes

in this refuge, i have a confession. something i’ve never told anyone.

when i was 8 years old i thought his name was Egg Heart, because he looked like he had high cholesterol

3 Likes

#canon

3 Likes

Pt 2 of 20/20’s B-man 89 behind the scenes segment (I gotta’ find Pt 1):

4 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @MatthewHecht, it’s always great having you here! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball: :batman:

Now go out there and stop the Joker before he ruin a museum!

:00_joker_card: :0_joker:

4 Likes

Got it. I will blast him.

3 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @MatthewHecht! :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you Mrs. 89

3 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

You better, for Die Hard is better

3 Likes