Batman 1989 (Movie)

I love this version of Diana. :star_struck: :dizzy:

3 Likes

I need to try Super Hero Girls.

5 Likes

It’s an excellent take on the characters. Lauren Faust’s designs give much needed variation, yet maintains care to the core of each. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m a 35 year old hetero, white male and I f’ing love this show lol

5 Likes

Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx = #Wisdom :smiley:

It’s an amazing animated series @SaintBrodie. Created for kiddos but also has lots of fun stuff for us grown ups as well. It was Queen @Razzzcat who described so solidly how the characters are “ultra concentrated versions” of their comics universe personas. Faust takes all of the girls’ standard character traits and thoughtfully enhances them for maximum funness value. :smiley:

Yay! :smiley:

4 Likes

If he’s not my Batman, Keaton is totally my Bruce.

3 Likes

I’m 39, male, bi and I’ve loved DCSHG since the original, pre-Faust version of DCSHG debuted.

However, Faust’s take is easily my favorite on the brand. Its a ton of fun!

As long as this…

…is available at cover price, I am definitely going to give it a Yara Flor (who is absolutely deserving of DCSHG inclusion)-style “Yoink!” when it drops at retail.

Circling back to Burton’s Batman…McFarlane Toys will be releasing a Burton Batmobile in their DC Multiverse line at some point in the not-too-distant future.

The rumored price is $79.99 which isn’t too bad at all for a 7-inch, collector-aimed, vehicle, especially when compared to the asking prices of other vehicles in the comic-based/related collecting ecosphere cough HasLab Ghost Rider cough.

2 Likes

courtesy Daily Batman Anthology, a partial walk-through of an Australian Batman theme park ride with animatronic Keaton Batman

1 Like