⚫ :batparrot: Batgirls Discussion (SPOILERS) :batparrot: 🟣

There’s a LOT of plot threads!

The Saints, of course, but also Tutor, the art gallery, the neighbor, the gangs, Seer, and the zombie construction workers!

I’m not sure what is up with the neighbor. What is your theory? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t have one ATM, but regarding another point…

The “Spell Bound!” show at the gallery seems like something Spellbinder might be involved with.

Maybe that’s too on the nose, but I immediately thought of Spellbinder when I saw it.

4 Likes

I can confirm that with one exception my copy of Batman/Catwoman issue 5 has issue 4’s cover…I have absolutely no clue why though. however well i do have a variant cover for issue 6 of said series as a hard copy. =) (its the LEE & WILLIAMS VAR (MR) cover).

4 Likes

I did too.

3 Likes

I thought it was Onomatopeia, but you’re probably right! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right now I say he is Stephanie Brown’s paternal grandfather. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: mainly Because it just popped into my head and I find the idea funny that Steph would be related to such a grumpy old man. If he is not the serial killer.

… I also hope Fido-5 becomes the batgirls pet robodoggy.

5 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Sir_Awkward. :smiley:

4 Likes

Great Krypton, I’d love to see him return. Whatever happened to him, anyway?

@DC89 As our resident Batgirl stan, are you reading Batgirls?

2 Likes

He was last seen in Future State: Catwoman.

3 Likes

Moons of Mars, I should know that, since I read the series. :facepalm_catwoman:

But…that was months and months ago, which means its time for a re-read. :grin:

Whether its Spellbinder or Onomatopoeia (or someone else entirely? :man_shrugging:), I’ll be happy as I greatly enjoy both characters.

3 Likes

As soon an my spiffy new Batgirls variants arrive I’mma jump right into it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Covers for Batgirls #4:

A cover, by Jorge Corona

B cover, by Michael Cho (I’m getting this. :star_struck:)

C cover/The Batman variant, by Jonboy Meyers

1:25 cover, by Rian Gonzalez

5 Likes

I love the first two, and might be getting both… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The B cover is my jam. :metal:t2:

While I’m not yet overly excited for The Batman, that C cover does look pretty sweet (afterall, JBM could draw an empty table and it’d look badass).

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m going to collect any The Batman covers (now oreos, on the other hand, I’m very much hoping to find and stock up on!), but the Michael Cho cover is just so gorgeous - but I also really, really love the way Steph and Cass’s faces show up in the evil Tutor’s mask! That’s just awesome design! So I might be snagging both!

2 Likes

I haven’t yet seen all of the variants relating to The Batman, but unless Jim Lee is doing one, I doubt I’ll buy any of them.

1 Like

I collected all of them in a folder when solicits came out, and they’re all nice, but I don’t think there’s any Jim Lee ones yet.

2 Likes

McFarlane Toys is making a statue based on promotional art Lee did for The Batman, so I guess that can kind of count, albeit in a very abstract way?

2 Likes

Sounds legit enough to me.

Wish we could get some MacFarlane Toys of Steph, Cass, and Babs from this series, though!

3 Likes

I bet we will, in time.

Cass, Steph and Tutor all seem like natural inclusions for the Multiverse line, be it sooner or later.

2 Likes