Batfleck Should Stay

I loved Batman in the dceu, also hi everyone! I’m sad to see the state of things with him may or may not lose the role of the Batman since his character along with wonder woman’s actor gal gadot. What do you think?

2 Likes

I hope he stays. I think he is with the stuff Matt Reeves is saying.

1 Like

I love Batfleck. I hope he stays too.

1 Like

Ditto, he manages to protray both Batman’s badassness as well as his weariness as he ages.

1 Like

I didn’t care for him at all. He was ok in comparison to this iteration of Superman, but that’s about it. I’d be happy with a Flashpoint movie that undoes the events of MoS and BvS, and replaces the actors. Come to think of it, I didn’t care for this version of the Flash either, so if it killed him or replaced him, that’d be good too. Wonder Woman and Aquaman can stay.

Ben Affleck is the best Batman we’ve ever seen on screen.

5 Likes

Boo.

He prepared for the role better than anyone. As far as muscling up & looking like someone you’d hate to meet in a dark alley in Gotham. Much love for Batfleck. Granted I started with Keaton as my 1st big screen Bats & as I’ve said before. The hype surrounding that film is unmatched. Batman was mainstream. People who never cared about comics or DC were wearing Batman gear. I lived it, Batman apparel was the hip thing to wear. That hasn’t happened since. Only the die hards get excited about Batman now. The culture was completely different from Keaton to Affleck. I think a lot of had to do with the fact that back then there were no leaks, no net, no info released. You had to go see the movie before you could see the characters in costume in action.

1 Like