Bat Family vs Super Family

I like ‘em both, but a general rule of thumb for me:

Super anything > Bat anything

I did vote for Cassandra Cain, since I really don’t know much about Linda Danvers.

4 Likes

I am pretty much the complete opposite (Bat>Supes) except I voted Steel over Azrael.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one, obviously.

Batman is DC’s most popular character, which is especially true outside of these forums.

One day DC is going to make a Superman movie or show that’s gonna catch the world by storm, like Superman The Movie did over 40 years ago, and then maybe he’ll be back on top, at least for a little while. Or a Superman fan can hope. If not, he’s still #1 for me :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Perhaps, or maybe we take a cue from Superman and have some faith in the basic goodness of people and hope for a better tomorrow. Regardless, I think it’s possible to make a Superman movie that is current and popular, without having to mimic Reeve & Donner. Use that blueprint perhaps, something the Marvel movies did to a degree, but something unique and updated nonetheless. Don’t want to hijack this thread, but it’s a topic worth exploring on its own :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

I’m all Batfam except for power girl and Terry because I feel like (even though I don’t know much about her) Cassandra Cain would be the best bat replacement

Also boobies lol

3 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Jon is my boy
and Damien to I can’t choose

2 Likes

32 votes in and still a tie.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing with this. As Stan Lee once famously said, “Anytime anybody asks you who would win in a fight, the only correct answer is that it depends on who’s writing the story.” So, theoretically, it goes either way. But I feel like at some point we all need to admit to ourselves that the majority of the Superfamily are basically Gods. So, unless they’re handicapped in some way, then it should probably go to them every time.

That said, that’s not very fun to think about so I’ma just pick my favorites in each vote.

3 Likes

The title specifically states that this is a popularity contest, not who would win in a fight.

I have beaten Clark countless times, and next time I won’t go so easy on him.

4 Likes

Sorry, I misinterpreted the title!!! That said, I’ma have to give Clark the heads up on that. Sorry! :wink:

4 Likes
  • Beppo
  • Ace

0 voters

1 Like

I like both I can’t just choose just one

2 Likes
  • Red Hood
  • Bizarro

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh man, this kills me. It’s like choosing between your kids.
:face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes
  • Bat-Mite
  • Mxyzptlk

0 voters

• Alfred
  • Kelex

0 voters

• James Gordon
  • David Corporon

0 voters

• Dan Turpin
  • Harvey Bullock

0 voters

• Selina Kyle
  • Lana Lang

0 voters

• Kong Kenan
  • Wang Baixi

0 voters

• Sunshine Superman
  • The Shooting Star
  • Donovan Leitch

0 voters

3 Likes

@Detective7 You just made me choose between my fun son and my best friend’s best supporting character. Do you love torturing your old man?

@keath Lana and Selina have ridiculous lack of consistency in quality making that a very hard choice. When they show up I never know if I should be excited or dreadful.

4 Likes

For a popularity contest, I say we always go with their best selves. :smiley:

2 Likes

That is what I did.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes I do.

3 Likes