Bat Family vs Super Family

The two biggest heroes and their gangs are going up against each other in popularity contests. Choose your favorites!

• Batman
  • Superman

0 voters

• Robin (Tim Drake)
  • Superboy (Kon-El)

0 voters

• Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
  • Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)

0 voters

• Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
  • Supergirl (Linda Danvers)

0 voters

• Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley)
  • Steel (John Henry Irons)

0 voters

7 Likes

You missed my second favorite member of each.

• Power Girl
  • Batman (Terry)

0 voters

6 Likes

When I saw this topic pop-up I immediately thought about a Lois vs Oracle battle. Granted, Oracle will probably win but Lois would not make it easy for her.

Also, when I cast my choices I was of the mindset that kryptonite was not in play. If it was, even the Muppet Babies could beat the Super Family.

4 Likes

Lois wins. She is insanely strong.

5 Likes
  • Damian Wayne
  • Jon Kent

0 voters

4 Likes

Jon Kent 100 times over Jason Todd part 2. Sorry, I am not a fan of Bruce’s son.

3 Likes

Apology accepted.

4 Likes

No Nightwing???

3 Likes

Nightwing vs Jimmy Olsen

4 Likes

Krypto vs Titus?

3 Likes

krypto would win that one

1 Like

bibbo vs harvey bullock

2 Likes

You know I went to high school with a Jon Kent? :grin:

3 Likes

did you bring kryptonite? it’s always better to be prepared!

1 Like

Martha Kent vs Martha Wayne

3 Likes

Yep, you always have to keep some on hand. Never know when you’ll need it.

2 Likes

And reading this I immediately thought of this hilariously awful moment from Ultimate X-Men.

I’m so sorry. :rofl:

2 Likes

Superman is more moral and is the light in the darkness, so Superman.

From what I’ve read of Superboy, since I wasn’t fond of the Death and Return of Superman storyline, I have no positive reaction towards Kon-El, the womanizer, so Tim Drake. Plus, it’s hard to beat these hardcore looks, mainly the first two:

Batgirl over Supergirl- Supergirl has some weird stories in her Silver Age debut (such as multiple boyfriends), plus to quote Arthur Curry, “Redheads, you got to love them.”

Cassandra over Linda because the ability to “read” people and predict their next behavior is astonishingly awesome.

Azrael over Steel because he was awesome in Gotham and in the Arkham games. Plus, he’s like a more faith-based Batman.

Terry over Power Girl because the only thing Power Girl is known for is her image.

Damian Wayne all day every day over Jon Kent. Anyone with that level of snippity is cool.

Batfamily over Superfamily.

3 Likes

26 votes in and a perfect tie. Please tell me this makes DC decide to make a crossover between the 2.

2 Likes

yes multiple versions of batfamily and superfamily team up to take out evil versions of themselves

2 Likes