Bat Family SHOWDOWN :)

I think it would be cool to see Cassandra Cain go up against either spoiler or Huntress. Maybe bat woman.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome idea!!! Let’s do it

3 Likes

Cassandra would beat all of them at the same time

3 Likes

next time I might put bat dog and alfred was trying to keep brackets balanced :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sounds fun. Has it started yet?

2 Likes

Yes its under Bat Family Showdown: Rumble in Gotham. You have time first round will close Thursday around 11:55pm-12am

3 Likes

How long till its done :grin:

1 Like

Well seven days for first round them five days for the others so a bit lol

1 Like

Brilliant, this needs to happen!!!

3 Likes

Its up under same title as this with Rumble in Gotham in title as

1 Like

does this include Batman @Adriel ?

2 Likes

Yes it does

Okay, I rounded it to this
Fact 1: Batman has contingency plans to take down every Justice Leaguer, well except green arrow, and also has defeated Darkseid.
Fact 2: Batman says Cassandra Cain can beat him
Fact 3: Dick defeated Bruce sometime after Forever Evil
It varries based on tech enabled or disabled, Now I am going to assume enabled, so
Batman vs Nightwing
Dick and Bruce are very close, but that doesn’t change anything. Dick defeated Bruce tech disabled, but lets not forget Bruce has a closet of Bat-mechs, also a utility belt,
Bruce: 60%
Dick: 40%
Orphan vs Nightwing
Nightwing has agility that seems super-human, but has he met his match with Orphan. Orphan and Nightwing could both defeat Batman tech disabled, but Orphan can rival to Lady Shiva, but in Nightwing vol 3 14 Lady Shiva all out destroyed Nightwing.
Orphan: 65%
Nightwing: 35%
Orphan vs Batman
Batman has contingency plans for everyone, Batman has a closet of armors even though he says he would lose, do we really think he would?
Batman: 60%
Orphan: 40%

1. Batman

Well if they are,
2. Halo
BUT I feel they are not, the Bat-family and the Outsiders are two different teams
2. Orphan
3. Nightwing
4. Damian
5. Gotham Girl
6. Azrael
7. Red Hood
8. Catwman
9. Clayface
10. Batgirl

4 Likes

Yes it does.

1 Like

I think this is cool, but I also think that it would be cool to do a showdown with something less related to combat. Like, which member of the Bat-Family is the best leader, or who do we think does the best at comforting victims. I also think a showdown focused on detective skills would be fun. I really enjoyed reading this thread, and I can’t wait to vote in the next round!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!!
I agree that we should have more than just combat based showdowns. I personally would love to see a best sarcasm/witty comeback showdown. The detective skill would also be and interesting one as well. With that being said I also cannot wait for the next round!!

2 Likes

Well I was thinking of good title :wink:. You can choose for any reason you see fit. Don’t want to limit anyones ability to choose​:v:

2 Likes

I’d a enjoy a “brooding in the shadows”-off, personally.

2 Likes

Ahh yes that would be amazing

1 Like

when does voting start @Adriel?

1 Like