Bat-Family ShowDown: Rumble in Gotham Final Round

Jason Todd will crush ever one

3 Likes

My reaction to choosing between Babs and Ms. Kyle.
:scream:
To then my reaction to seeing what my choice did to the poll at this time.
Screenshot (86)
:smile: :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Also, this is a great bracket graphic breakdown! :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

I’m glad Azrael will advance, but no way does he beat Grayson in round two.

4 Likes

Azrael has a chance R2. He will go against Selina or Barbara. Dick will fight Cassandra which should be interesting. If he makes it past R2 then yeah, Cassandra or Dick will destroy him.

8 Likes

I went with some underdogs

4 Likes

I think that poll has been the biggest fight so far lol

5 Likes

Thank @Angel.Azrael steped up and really help with brackets as well as @HubCityQuestion and everyone who gave suggestions. The next rounds will be shorten 2 five days, then results and Start of next round. So I can other Family showdowns going After this tournament will be Will be battle of Kryptoyiens House of El and Zod cause the family tree is tied togather. Then Flash family and the last family showdown I’m going to let people vote on;between Battle of the Amazon’s or ShockWave From Atlantis should be fun​:facepunch::blush:

6 Likes

Bruce vs. Damian is just unfair lol.

6 Likes

I’m glad you pointed that out. I clearly didn’t see the brackets the right way.

4 Likes

Why you gotta do me dirty like this?

3 Likes

Yes, thank you very much @Angel.Azrael for their artistic prowess and of course the good @HubCityQuestion always for his good suggestions and answers to questions, as well as everyone else that made a suggestion. :sunglasses: :+1:

Going to be a fun tournament for sure seeing the results play out. Also, definitely looking forward to the other tournaments you have lined up as well! Thank you very much for hosting! :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp

2 Likes

selina lost???

2 Likes

I have a whole board on who are the most powerful in the other thread

3 Likes

Repost 2 it sorry still new on how 2 use tool friend​:cry:

2 Likes

These are difficult choices

4 Likes

Hey All!
Things are Heating up in the Selina v Barb first round let others know if you like just no presssuering choices lol. Opinions are welcomed along with thoughts keep it fun and thank you every one for participating. Hope you have beautiful day.

3 Likes

Looks like Babs just dodge Selina’s Whip, managing 2 hurl a batarang knocking out the Cat. John Pual had a good warm up with Duke Thomas. Who land some decent hits just unable find a good foot hold. Kate Kane lost cause NightWings butt look better in suit today, Well that is what Dick said. Cassandra Cain was to everything for Miss Bertinelli. Jason Todd had to much fire power for Stephanie Brown. Terry uses his tech smartly and swiftly subduing Helena Wayne. Bruce deals out more then a few lessons for is son. Tim plans thoroughly as wel as efficiently pass Luke Fox. That next round will e tough for are batfamily stay tuned. Next round will be posted today.

4 Likes

5 Likes