Bat Family Battle Royale

So just like the title says, what happens if the entire BatFamily, basically everyone post-crisis to rebirth, was thrown into an empty Gotham and were forced to fight until one was left standing. Who would come out on top? Everyone has their basic kits and stuff like grapple guns, batarangs, smokebombs, etc. Who do you think would come out on top in this family of trained vigilantes?

7 Likes

Batman, unless the others are smart enough to team up and take him down before going against each other.

6 Likes

I mean… it’s Cass.

8 Likes

My heart want to say Batman but he even mention Cass is better than him. And if she went all out it definitely the end for the family so Cass is my vote.

6 Likes

I am afraid many of you are missing a vital member of the Bat Family who, at this point (please correct me if I’m wrong), has yet to be defeated by anyone in the Family. This talented member has been lurking in the shadows, allowing them to assess the various skills of their family members. No one would assume this particular member of the family would be out to get them, even in this type of situation, and, therefore, would have the element of surprise. Thus, I believe Bat-Cow is the obvious winner.

However, if Bat-Cow did not deign enter the fight, I do believe Cass would have a good chance of winning.

7 Likes

I’m assuming you said post-Crisis because Bat-Mite would defeat them all in a second.

3 Likes

Be Near impossible to guess in a True Battle Royale. vs. if we are talking 1on1 fight club/thunderdome scenarios! :joy:

2 Likes

Jarro would win. No doubt.

2 Likes

Batman, no question. He’s the master, and they’re his students, even if they’ve graduated from the Batman School of Angst. He taught them all the know, and unless they could all band together to defeat him, I don’t see them winning. Even then, really, I still think it would take some wild luck.

1 Like

it would obviously be between batman and dick for me

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @cindrshot3549!

1 Like

thank you im happy to be here

2 Likes

Personally, I think David Zavimbe would win. He was a great fighter before Batman chose him to be Batwing, and now he’s even better! He’s also got flight, something nobody except him and Luke Fox have. What sets him apart from Luke, though, is the suit. Luke’s suit is almost exclusively technology. Considering Batman has full control over his tech, Luke is out. Plus, even if Bruce couldn’t control the tech, Oracle or Proxy could hack it. David, on the other hand, has a very non-technological suit that functions similarly.

David just has so many advantages, it would be impossible for anyone else to beat him.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Damian Wayne. Because as much as I love Tim, I simply do not think he would be able to come out on top. But Damian is an unpredictable little demon (I say this with love) with a sword. I think he could win.
also i may be a tad biased
Alsssso, welcome to the community, @cindrshot3549!

1 Like