Bat-Cow is Hiring as the DC Moo-verse is Growing! Who is in your League?

Bat-Cow is recruiting and reviewing resumes for a sidekick. What animal would you choose for his Cow-family? Who should be in his animal Justice League?

Every week, Bat-Cow will encounter a new animal through a poll and it’s up to us if the Milk Knight should recruit them. This week, we decide if he should continue forth with the idea of recruiting

Should Bat-Cow expand his circle of trust?

• Yes!
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

meangirls-laughing

3 Likes

Trust moo one

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly, I feel I could’ve done better but that was the best I could come up with lol

3 Likes

caped moo-sader

4 Likes

:laughing:

Love it!

2 Likes

All we need is a Super-Cow for the World’s Bovinest

3 Likes

Calling @alt.timmy because I know how much you love Bat-Cow!

1 Like

Thank you! Love is a small way to describe how I feel about Bat-Cow. I’m finishing up work on another strip tonight.

2 Likes

Although I don’t think my preferred choice for Bat-Cow’s sidekick will be one of the options.

2 Likes

What would you do?

I’m open to options. I’m actually looking for animal versions of characters for the next poll

1 Like

I’ve spent the last {mumble mumble} years building a universe where there’s no Batman comics, etc - only Bat-Cow comics, etc. And in this imaginary world I’m building, Bat-Cow’s sidekick is/has been Cutlet, The Veal Wonder. She’s had 12; 2 have lived.

2 Likes

Cutlet! I like it

So I guess that’s one member of the Bat-Cow’s family. I’ll move on to finding a Jason Todd animal replacement

2 Likes

Thanks! I look forward to seeing everyone’s ideas in this discussion.

2 Likes

New Poll!

The Batcow and Cutlet were out fighting crime and one night they discover not one, but TWO variants of animal Jason. But their decision needs your vote! Which variant do you feel suits Bat-Cow’s & Cutlet’s agenda. Which one would you trust the most?

0 voters
3 Likes

@Jurisdiction what if Red Beast eats Bat-Cow or eliminates Cutlet?

1 Like

I really love the design work on Meowson Todd.

3 Likes

Meowson Todd! :smiling_face_with_tear::sob::smile_cat:

2 Likes