Bale Vs Batfleck

Ah…original post was asking Bale or Affleck. Affleck all the way for me. Great movies…but when I think Batman…I just never picture that version of him.

3 Likes

Affleck also has the advantage of seeing how Bruce Wayne/Batman interacts with other League members…

When he says “So… You’re fast” to the Flash as Batman in that Detective eye kinda “but Why?”

Or

Playfully saying “I hear you can talk to fish…” to Aquaman as Bruce Wayne in that Billionaire sales pitch sort of way

All those lines and how he delivers them is very believable, can’t really imagine Bruce/Batman talking any other way or with another look on his face.

6 Likes

Gotta go with Affleck. Not only was his outfit more accurate and cool, but his voice, his build, and his mannerisms were all just absolutely spot-on. I liked the Nolan trilogy just fine, but Bale’s Batman just never felt quite right to me.

4 Likes

Ben. He is everything that I wanted in a Batman. He can be moody, but there is also a light side. In JL you get the feeling that he is still good, that he wants to save people. You also get a bit of humility from why he wants Superman back. He knows he can’t lead their team.

5 Likes

Batflek the BvS version
Now if it’s the justice league version bale all day

3 Likes

Y’all are bale haters man lol dark knight fa life!

3 Likes

I am Bale all the way.

3 Likes

^^^ Lame lol ^^^

BOO-BOO-WENDY.jpg

3 Likes

BvS Batman. But compare to JL Batman then Bale all the way

1 Like

What the Hell is wrong with you guys?

Bale sucked! Christopher Nolan sucked! Let me play Batman and sound constipated all night fighting criminals. I want to see if people love me the same way. You couldn’t even see the fighting good, you just seen bodies hitting the floor. For all we know, Nightwing could have grappled down while Bale was swishing his cape around, Nightwing beats them up, smacks Bale, then leaves and that was the end. The camera and lighting was horrific. Bale gets no points for Batman. Someone get the man something for his constipation, though.

Ben was way better! Fight scene where he saves Martha says it all. That was like ripped out of a comic book. You seen exactly what he did. You saw how raw Batman actually was. He fought like Batman did in Year 2. Camera was clear, so you saw EVERYTHING Ben did as Batman. Also, at least Ben doesn’t sound sick or like he needs a toilet in every scene.

Fun Fact: Bruce Wayne actually uses his natural real voice in the mask, while having to lighten his vocals and changing his tone for Bruce Wayne. Movies get it backwards everytime except in the Animated movies/series. Also, Batfleck is just a stupid name and even sounds stupid. I think I lost brain cells spelling it.

Ben Affleck’s Batman was way better than Christina Bell’s whatever you call that.

6 Likes

@NightChild: Preach!!!

3 Likes

Bringing this back for the dcu newcomers

Bale sounds like that mask is pinching his nose. Also, why did he stick his lips out.

1 Like

I thought bale was the most clean cut looking batman, his face fits the cowl perfectly.