Baby Justice League

Oh yes more baby JL would be wonderful!
I did have a picture from a comic of supes looking down at tiny bats, red tornado, gl I think…ugh i wish i could find it!

4 Likes

I say baby Superman and Batman families!

4 Likes

Sorry just found it!!

7 Likes

@stefanie.murr7, I like that picture. It’s so hilarious how little they are.
@jsmsiggy , baby Batman and Superman families you say, :thinking:. Sounds like fun .

5 Likes

Awesome, I love it!

4 Likes

DC actually had a short-lived Baby Justice League, of sorts, called Super Jrs. The team was created for merchandising opportunities (more or less), but it did receive its own holiday digest. You can learn more about the Supers Jrs. at the podcast linked below or in Back Issue #76 (published by TwoMorrows).

http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/digest09/

6 Likes

That’s very nice :+1: lots of talent!!!

4 Likes

Ok I didn’t even know this existed so thank you for bringing this to my attention; that’s just cute with some awesome I hope there is a Superman and Flash Jr race.

5 Likes

Omg so cute!!! I hope you post more!

4 Likes

Cutest thing ever

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @RainStormRiddles, @capo-mage, @69birdcage.81219 welcome to the community, @PagingTheRoseDreadnaught, @MissGsptlsnz.
@Outside2Infinity, that comic is hard for me to look at theirs faces are weird looking, lol :joy:, and they only have 3 fingers :flushed:. Thank you for sharing tho.

5 Likes

I open this up to look at it, and all I hear from beside me is my girlfriend (who is a bit tipsy) squealing, “I SEE WONDIE!!”
Needless to say, we both really like this drawing!

Best Chibi Flash, Aquaman and Green Lantern I’ve ever seen! And I’ve seen a lot so that’s great!

4 Likes

Really awesome job :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I really like your picture, how did you come up with baby Justice League? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The baby pics are recreations I made from other pics I’ve found online. I use references in a lot of my pieces I make , it’s great practice and helps when drawing anything similar. I just recreate what I see as close as I can on the page. Sometime the proportions are little off but most of these are just quick sketches that I colored in so they only take like ten minutes. It seems like more time is spent flipping through the markers and putting them away, lol :joy:.

3 Likes

OH MY GOD BABY BATMAN IS SO CUTE!!
I love this so much

4 Likes

Marker art is where it’s at for you @Viciousdark! This little group just pops right off the page. It reminds me of JL8, which I love very much. The shading on Batman, scales on Aquaman, and green outline on Green Lantern are fantastic! Thank you for continuing to share with the Community. This piece is a bright light on these dark days.

Side Note: :batman_hv_1: :birthday: My Birthday is this coming weekend. I’d love something special if you have the interest/time.

3 Likes

Well thank you :blush: :pray:t2: @KeyFamily, happy early birthday, lol :joy:, what did you have in mind that you would like to see?

3 Likes

epic.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Viciousdark! I’m looking forward to it. I’d love something dark and Batman-themed. Deathstroke is another favorite. It’s so nice of you to offer/consider putting something together for me!

3 Likes