Baby Justice League Dark

Quick baby justice league dark marker art, hope everyone likes it.

53 Likes

We need more Baby art, THEY ARE SO CUTE! Great Job

7 Likes

great as usual!

5 Likes

Awesome
The lollipop if a great for little John.

4 Likes

Updated pic, forgot deadman’s mouth, lol :joy:. Thank you :blush: @Carbon, @comicswithjordan, @NYJt3 I went with the sucker thought the pacifier just didn’t fit, but Zatannas head came out a little funny, my marker run all on the inside of her face and head cause I was holding it wrong :neutral_face:. So had to white out and redo over it. Tried my best to save her but I’ll probably redraw her later. And @Razzzcat I’m tagging you.

9 Likes

Soo many babies lately, I love it!

5 Likes

I request Baby Superboy and Impulse. Can you do it and do you dig it ?!

4 Likes

What’s funny is I was just thinking baby teen titans, :joy: lol.

7 Likes

Kojak Constantine :smile:

6 Likes

Awwww, Swamp Thing look cute, rub finger under his chin and make a funny baby talk
OUCH! He bit my finger!:cry:
Love it!:grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @AnonymousHQ, @Pow-Pow, @jsmsiggy, & @Lincolnfan78 swamp things come with a strict do not pet order. Did you see the tiny flower :cherry_blossom: on his head? I like baby deadman the best, reminds me of Casper . Deadman the friendly ghost :ghost:, lol :joy:.

6 Likes

Swamp thing is my favorite!!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: @loganmichaelphilips, I like how looks confused about being angry :triumph: lol :joy:

4 Likes

@Viciousdark I think he’s just agitated that he has to pose for a picture​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 it’s done, hope you don’t mind I tagged you.

5 Likes

I never mind! Cant believe I missed it :flushed:, Constantine is adorable with his pop and trench coat. And I like how you have him off to the side, since hes really not a team player. Also deadman ftw. His tiny lil bum looks like hes just learning to fly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They’re adorable!!!

5 Likes

I love all the tiny babies!!

4 Likes

All amazing. Zatanna my fave tho, no surprise. Love em all. Great stuff!!!

3 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes: well done—I wanna cuddle tiny Swamp Thing for reals!

3 Likes