Baby Darkseid!?!

Potential SPOILERS regarding Dark Nights: Metal

I’m reading through Dark Nights: Metal and I’m about 4 issues deep in the core storyline. Dark Nights: Metal #2 has Bruce on the run from the Justice League with a bag, and it turns out he has a little baby Darkseid in there :laughing: Then Wonder Woman and Superman react like “of course Darkseid is a baby now” completely unsurprised and the story continues. I assume this is some reference to a previous story. My question is when did this happen?? I’d kinda like to go back and read that. It was not covered in the previous core issues. Thanks in advance

1 Like

It happened in Justice League: the Darkseid War

A quick search on here should bring up every issue and tie in related to the story.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Looks like you actually met baby Darkseid too!

1 Like

Oh that’s not me- I found this online and thought it was interesting. That’s Greg Capullo on the left, and Scott Snyder on the right.

2 Likes

Oh nice! Of course I’ve been enjoying their work, but never seen their picture before haha

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @brandon.elliott.43437, and happy anniversary as well! :partying_face:

Darkseid isn’t a particularly… happy baby. I wouldn’t want to be his babysitter anytime soon.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :0_darkseid: :baby_bottle:

3 Likes

Reminds me of this :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know which baby would be worse!

1 Like

Baby Forrest Whittaker. “I wanna…I want to put the smallest lego in my mouth. That’s what I’m gonna do” sealed the deal :laughing:

2 Likes