Baby Danny vs Baby Groot

So during the WAL for Doom Patrol season 2 the question came up who was the best, baby Danny or baby Groot?! I want to put it to a vote! And since he was also mentioned we’ll put baby Clay Hand on here too! :grin:

• Baby Danny
  • Baby Groot
  • Baby Clay Hand

0 voters

:clayface_handhqtas:

4 Likes

Buuuut. Grown-up Danny > Grown-up Groot

7 Likes

@bribriibri @Razzzcat @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @NovellPaladin @TaimurDar @ProActress2O @capo-mage @Aquamon @nu52 @WingsOfAether need some opinions on this :thinking::thinking: :joy:

11 Likes

oh man there is no contest for me haha baby groot FTW 100%

I mean look at him!!! :pleading_face:

9 Likes

While I wholeheartedly agree Baby Groot is adorable, Baby Danny would be way easier to care for; so I’m going to have to say Baby Danny is the best baby.

6 Likes

Sound logic! Batman approves :batman_stoichqtas:

7 Likes

I’m going with Baby Groot cause he is the most adorable. I do like @WingsOfAether’s point though. Baby Danny would be much easier to car for :smile:

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh! This is like Sophie’s Choice! How do I choose?

Okay, Baby Groot is the most adorable looking.

Baby Clay Hand is who I’d want to cuddle and simultaneously have a beer with.

Baby Danny is who’d I want to watch grow up and into their own, then party the night away with.

8 Likes

The perfect answer doesn’t ex…:exploding_head::joy:

6 Likes

I really love baby clay hand but still got to go with baby groot. Baby danny just doesn’t do it for me. I mean its just a brick, it can’t compete with the adorableness of the other two.

4 Likes

I’ve always been a pet rock type of person :man_shrugging: So I gotta go with @WingsOfAether’s point :joy:

4 Likes

Pet rocks are great - so easy to care for! All you Baby Groot choosers don’t come crying to us when Groot goes through his teenage angst phase and wants nothing to do with you! @TheDankKnight1939 and I will be chilling on the Danny the teenaged alleyway having a great time! :joy:

3 Likes

Baby Clayhand! Baby Groot is a little crusty and creeps me out, sorry. Danny Brick is fine, but Danny Alley and Danny the Street were the better versions of them.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing you didn’t put in Baby Yoda b/c it would be no contest!

Gotta go with Baby Clayface as the new kid on the block :clayface_handhqtas:

2 Likes

Baby Danny. Anyone who knows me knows Groot isn’t even a choice lol. Much love for Clayface. But I’ve been a Doom Patrol fan for way longer than a Batman rogue & never, ever been a fan of the co. which shouldn’t be named.

2 Likes

Hmm, tough choice for me! Umm probably would say Baby Danny

3 Likes

I mean. I want to hug all of them, including :brick: :wink: What madness is this?! How does one make this decis —ooh! Well lookie here…

:point_up_2: That. I vote that. :grinning:

3 Likes

had to choose just one, so the one that would seem to need the most looking after at that age would be Danny.

but also . . . :smirk:

swampy

4 Likes

Would love to see baby swamp thing vs baby Groot! I may just have to put that one to a vote as well!

4 Likes

Rotworld is one of my favorite crossovers ever.

3 Likes