Azrael Fancast "Trevor Lawrence"

I would love to see this! Trevor Lawrence looks perfect to play as Jean-Paul. He’s got the hair, face, and body for it. Also, I know he’s a QB right now but quite a few successful ball players transferred from sports to acting in the past.

4 Likes

@Kon-El-Prime what do you think?

2 Likes

Digging your choice here @Angel.Azrael- Lawrence certainly looks the part. Right now I’d settle for any animated/live-action appearance of Azrael. So long overdue.

3 Likes

I figured that there hasn’t been an animated version of him in a cartoon yet because he was an assassin and that might not be kid friendly enough, but I could so envision and want to see a live action version of him.

2 Likes

If the rumors are true and BTAS is getting a second run at Warner Bros, like I had opined before, I’d love to see him in the BTAS version of Knightfall. :+1:

3 Likes

Same. It’s such an iconic Batman story and they already have a BTAS style Azrael design. They just need to put some animators and a voice actor behind it.

I also saw figures for Red Hood and Deathstroke. They offer some cool stories as well.

2 Likes

trevot laraunce asjean paul valley.
ehh

?:confused:

Welcome to the Community, @psteelers25.39418! It’s great to have you here. Are you an Azrael fan? Please let the moderator team know if there’s ever anything we can help you with. :slight_smile: