Awesome Images

Black Canary by Xermanico

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

congratulations on 1,000 Awesome Images!

batcheers

batconfetti

fireworks

9 Likes

:tada: :confetti_ball:

Took us over 3 years to get here, but hey, we keep it alive!

7 Likes

hey, it takes time to curate a quality gallery!

5 Likes

Man… talk about a prediction coming true.

6 Likes

When one has followed McFarlane Toys since Day One in 1994 (back when they were Todd Toys), certain predictions are easy to make. :wink:

6 Likes

Who all is in the picture, names pls.

8 Likes

I see Catwoman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Enchantress (I think), Raven (I think), Harley Quinn, and Bumblebee

5 Likes

Cheetah, Superwoman, Power Girl, Starfire, Catwoman, Supergirl, Poison ivy, Huntress, Zatanna, Bumblebee, Donna Troy, Black Canary, Raven, Wonder Woman, and Harley Quinn on the ground.

Also Catwoman’s cat is Isis and Harley‘s hyena is either Bud or Lou.

4 Likes

“Justice Society of America Potraits” by Dale Eaglesham

@MatthewHecht you can add this to horde of JSA related pics.

7 Likes

@Daredevil has it exact, (from left to right) except, -I thought it was Shadow Lass (not Superwoman) 2nd on the left next to Cheetah. Now I’m realizing, it’s most likely Superwoman. Since their all variants, that one’s tough. Others are obvious b/c of certain details. But, Superwoman & Shadow Lass both have same outfit, with an S in the same place on said outfit. Then u got the Batwing in the background, & pic is cut off, but both Lou & Bud are in it. Just got cut-off.

4 Likes

Not the smartest lad but a know my DC ladies lol.

3 Likes

Man, u nailed it!!! Ty sooo much too. I literally just jumped on to make sure I was caught up on the MLB polls. That saved me so much precious time it’s incredible.

4 Likes

Now that I look at her it’s definitely Shadow Lass, not super woman.

4 Likes

Super woman doesn’t have the hair band.

4 Likes

I didn’t wanna argue lol. I was afraid someone would say she has blue skin, & i’d have to explain it’s a variant. I was hoping someone would say, I think it is Shadow Lass? Cuz I didn’t have time to search for a pic. I’m actually already late. I didn’t expect it to be u lol. But, yeah, that’s Shady. Ty for doing that, cuz I didn’t have time to find a pic, then go thru a back & forth on it right now. I’m actually super late now lol. I’ll, talk to everyone later this week!!!

4 Likes

this Affleck Batman by Deviant Art user bongzberry is GORGEOUS. it reminds me of Geof Darrow in its intricacy. but it’s huge (15+ MB), and i can’t resize it for here because it’s read-only, so i have to use this really muddy downsize that doesn’t do it any justice. to really get a really good look at it you might have to go to Deviant Art and manually download it!

they also have a more dynamically-lit version, as well as black & white, but personally i prefer the flat one

5 Likes

Man, both versions are incredible.

Will it not let you upload the full resolution photos here?

4 Likes

this made me curious as to whether or not Geof Darrow has done work for DC, and while half the results are actually Rafael Grampa drawings (another favorite!), he did a variant cover for First Wave that has Batman, Doc Savage, and The Spirit!

also this personal drawing of Batman versus Superman

and a Superman from i-don’t-know-where

6 Likes