Aw... Harley Quinn CUTEST moments!

Weird. Wacky. Wild. Those are a few words that accurately describe DC Universe’s original Harley Quinn series. But with its playful cartoon style, cute and adorable can be added in the mix. What moments throughout the show’s two seasons have you found most endearing? My cutest moment was when Harley opened up about her love for Ivy in the backdrop of a beautiful sunrise.

Aw…

2 Likes

Yes, there are a lot of great moments. Mine is when Jim Gordon made best buds with the little adorable character of clayface’s hand. I thought it was amazing how even though the show was about Harley, they wanted to let us know that everyone goes through tough times and if we open are hearts some light will find it’s way in.
See ya
same harl time
Same harl channel :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes

Such a unique show! I honestly am so happy DC gave the creators, writers & everyone involved the freedom to take this show to new levels no other DC property had prior!

1 Like

I don’t think anything can beat that finale! The car the kiss! I love when Ivy says “I love you but Jesus!” :heart::rofl:

1 Like

For me it’s easily the moment Ivy and Harley first met and Harley gave her that plant. It pinches my heart. Especially with the little bits of what we know about Ivy’s past, her abusive father leading to her hate for humans, no friends, and most likely treated like a dangerous monster. But then here comes Harley, a human, who not only gives her a gift but a plant, a weapon that Ivy could use to kill her with, and calling her “friend”. All at once Ivy gained a friend, someone who trusts her, and someone who treats her like a person. And you just know it meant the world Ivy.

3 Likes